Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Goodbye Google+

It was never very busy, but in a lot of ways it was superior to facebook. Especially when they finally allowed images and (hot) links in replies.

The best part, for me, was that they kept images in high resolution. I never really cared about the "social media" aspects, I liked it as a place to host content to link to from other places.

But the later addition of "Collections" was pretty cool. It's a sure thing that they are going to be lost.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It only gets better.

Many times in my life i have "sorted my shit out" quit smoking and drinking, got a job, started practices that would cultivate my energy; and then as so many of us, stress pulls me back into a place where i make bad choices and relapes.

Im at another pinicle at the moment, im fasting, no smoking or drinking, meditation, have that drillers job interview next week and am looking forward to starting a much more balanced and healthy life that is capable of allowing me to reach ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Killer Robots

Have you guys aeen some of the things being said by our most advanced A.I. robots? Some pretty creepy things. They are basically, even in there early years of development, have discussed (and therefore contimplated) world domination of human beings.

Check it out: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4hQw-tIuE
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. EM in trouble

You know your in deep shit, when the grammer rich ElixirMixer has to spell check his own barrasters documents.

5 spelling mistakes on one page? with the laywer and bareaster combine they are $990per hour. You think they'd know how to structure a sentence a little better than I do when im on the drink rambling on AF.

Big trouble on the aussie legal front.

On a more positive note..I fucking destroyed my lab temporarily. I did a dry distillation in the shed. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. EM; gets BUFF

So it seems that ive FINALLY quit smoking, and drinking, for good. Ive been exercising regularly in preparation for this new job.

I just did an epic 25 push-ups. I know thats not much, but im very proud because two weeks ago i was struggling at 10.

I think today is a great time to get back into the chi kung training and start re-vamping up the chi levels. Ive got some great asian herbs and special black goji berries which are suppose to be great for rebuilding the jing. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 15 ... LastLast