Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Back to school: Day 1

Love it.

Totally in my element at uni.

Everywhere else in society my ranting about the world condition and the reality of our situation is hated by all, but at uni it's filled with open-minded young people who actually value my.opinion and want to here me rant.

It's a great feeling to be able to speak, and only have half the audience judging me and hating me without cause, rather than the the usual 99%.

And it's a.good age, 31, to be at ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Instant Spontaneous Conbusti- No, Astral Projection!

The other night I was laying in my bed and all of a sudden I started floating up. This happened all on its own. I felt a presence in front of me and still being traumatized by my past experiences, I reached to where I assumed the individual would be in a certain spot in front of me (astral senses, don't know any other term for it as of right now)... and I squeezed what I thought might be the head of someone, as hard as I possibly could... I let go, and looked at my hands, and on both of my hands, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The smell of success

So I am on my final maths assignment of my bridging course to get into Computer Science at Adelaide Uni. I wasn't sure I'd ever make it.

The bridging course is 2 years of maths squeezed into 5.months, which I had to squeeze into 2 months.

I've re-learnt algebra, while learning polynomials, matrices, vectors, linear equations, differentiation, application of differentials, exponetial equations and logarithms. My brain hurts and I feel a bit sick.

All ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Update: The world is fucked.

So, there's a deadly virus on the way all over the world. Have you heard?

Oh... And they have been using black magic to alter existing copies of the Bible. Seriously. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/u7nTOfoU4p8

If you think that the world is the way they taught you at school, that God's not real and that the Bible is just a story boom for white supremacy and tithe collectors.... good luck to you. I'm staying over here on the God fearing side of the fence. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Now Westlin Winds

I believe that the next few months are going to be very important ones for me. I've gone through and wasted so many harrowing death and rebirth cycles in my life that I feel like a ghost of my former selves awaiting a true rebirth. I think that sums up where I'm at without going into a bunch of rambling details about my shortcomings.

Soon I will have completed a crude form of the 7 Basics (2 week maceration in 95% alcohol, strain, calcine salts, recombine, filter out feces a week ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast