Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Bureus and other random things.

While I scraped Welling's Opus Mago-Cabbalisticum from Scribd and made my own pdf the other day, it wasn't the main reason I was there or the first title I stole that day.

I had gone back to Franckenberg and his "Key to the House of David" the other day, with my focus on finding out what exactly Eliphas Levi said about it. What I really wanted to know if he had named the title it was from, and I had wasted all that time finding it myself. Searching from THAT angle, Eliphas ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ElixirMixer goes to the Dentist

The dentist just rocked my little world. Brutal to say the least.

I haven't been to the dentist since I was 15 years old. I had so much hardened plaque built up on my teeth that I actually thought that is WAS my teeth. All this time I thought that bits of my tooth were chipping away and that I was slowly losing my bottom row of teeth, but it turns out it wasn't my teeth at all, but just a hard layer of plaque, calcium and bacteria that had formed a brittle kind of shell around my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Geometrix and stuff

When I started with the circle geometry back in the 90s, at first I just worked in Paintshop (with layers). Literally copying and pasting and placing circle after circle.

My first program was in VB6:

Actually, first.. for some reason I did an astrology program first.. Really just about plotting the planetary positions. The goal was to calculate when certain combinations would occur. I naively thought I'd just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ElixirMixer is Jett Plane

So they all think they know ElixirMixer...

Let us, step it up a notch...

While the Alchemical world knows me as ElxirirMixer (arn't you all Darlings) my local community knows me as Jett Plane, Jett, Geoff, Jeb, Jet, Plane Jain, "the priest", churchy, mormon, "the preacher" ect......

Really, in actuality, my name is an Irish translation of John. *hint hint*

My mother died when I was 10 months old, in Thai land, on new ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Looking for... Ara Foederis Therapici from 1616?? (found)

Everything I find is the 1618 publication. I found access to an old paper on the WayBack Machine archive, but of course, the pictures are missing. The author of the paper included much of the same information in a later book she wrote, but didn't include the image there:

"From 1616 to 1618, Johannes Bureus produced no less than three Rosicrucian pamphlets building up to his claim about the secret of the Runes and their Gothic past. The first of these, the Ara Foederis Therapici

Updated 3 Weeks Ago at 05:53 PM by Greg Marcus

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast