Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Full Moon happenings

I just wanted to share an interesting observation of nature. The weather is begining to shift down here into fall and i was waiting for the full moon to inspire my final SM revision before I get full dug into the practical work.

Full moon came; epic insites arrived as ordered and i was keen to move forward.

I woke up the next morning after the full moon to what may have been the real wake up point to believing in myself and my concepts of what the stone was and how ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Stagnation

For the better part of the past few years, my lab has been a storeroom. Here and there I've extracted some essential oils, but otherwise I have been stagnant in this area. Life shifted to the inglorious mundane... which is, for the most part, unfulfilling. The rat race--that which this very forum seemed to be operating in opposition thereof--is winning.

Hatred has always been a cornerstone emotion of my efforts. Prayer to some pantheist entity of the All offered temporary reprieve; ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Using music in your Alchemy?

Do any of you use music or other tones in your practical Alchemy?

Just wondering....

Here my new favourite song... dont watch the video clip, it ruins it lol.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQJf0TwDjlg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The aussie glassware hook-up

Anybody looking for a good price on glassware should contact me.

After years "in the biz" ive fot the best hookups.

Im not selling anything.. and im not profiting. .... however.. if you need help obtaining alchemical custom glassware; im more than happy to push you in the right direction.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Cheap Orgone

Aham inspired my to add some more simplicity to my designs so i might not build the giant pyramid in my back yard like i was going to.

The wife says hello to everyobe here by the way and hops your all doing well.

I feel like my time of ramblings around here must soon change forms. Ive shared a lot of stuff around here and to go any further would be to tempt the wrath of God in the form of a Kibric assassination attempt.

Your all of your own from here!! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast