Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

Blog Comments

elixirmixer -
    Yes I tend to follow all the same logics. This one just came out of NO where.

The wounds arnt too bad. Bit of a bump on the head is all. I went around to everyone's house to clear the air and everyone is very sheepish and apologetic. Alcohol makes people do stupid things, obviously.

I'm a "little guy" so I often have some bloke who wants to feel like a man start fights with me. I'm very goof at taking myself out of a situation, and fortunately, if that doesn't work, I'm also very good and dropping blokes with epic one-hit-wonder knockouts, which skills I acquired in my previous years as a pedo-hunter. Lol.

And its definitely is a waste of time trying. To educate those who don't want to be educated. Good way to get into a fight really lol. Which is why I love AF. The only place where everyone is open and Ernest about learning this type of stuff. Well there are other forums, but their layout isn't nearly as good so fuck'em. Hahaha
    Dragon's Tail -
    I think my physical size acts as a deterrent, though I don't consider myself a "big" guy, I am over 200 pounds and still lean at over six feet tall. I don't see it, but I've noticed other "blokes" as you call them shy away from mixing it up with me.

I also don't have the attitude of a fighter. I never consider if I can "take" someone, and rarely size up a threat by their physical bulk. I look for their attitude, and if it seems hostile or reckless, then I steer myself away from the situation and don't give it a second thought, except to observe that I'm keeping my distance (sometimes miles away). I choose not to surround myself with people who have a habit of forcing their opinion (whether I agree with them or not) or a recent history of fighting. I will listen to someone's BS and if they don't want discourse, then I don't bother trying to "teach" anybody anything. Some people are willing to listen, but most get pissed off when you disagree with them in my experience.

Not saying that my opinion is the right one, but it does cut down on some of life's drama. Hope the wounds heal up soon. Always a shame when people are out having a good time and it results in someone getting hurt.
    elixirmixer -
    Okay! So this is really moving somewhere actually.

Tomorrow I better finish my essay, but after that I have one mission on my mind. FREE POWER!!

PLEASE do yourself a favour and read every-fucking-thing on this website: http://www.free-energy-info.com/PJKBook.html

This is some seriously underrated stuff. I I'm really passionate about all of you nincompoops reading and understanding this, because its more likely to get you and your family off-grid than anything else!

Do IT!
    elixirmixer -
    YES! I WON THE 3D PRINTER!!

GOT A $5500 PRINTER FOR $2500!!

RODIN COILS AND FERRO CELLS FOR ALL!!!
    elixirmixer -
    In line with this way of thinking, I also just placed a bid on an epic 3D printer. Then I'll print out enough coils for all of us!
    elixirmixer -
    Lol, cheers. I'm going to do a big clean out tonight. I'm just scared to delete stuff that people have sent me.cause there is some gold in there
    Aham -
    EM,

Thanks for the link.

BTW, you need to clean-up your inbox again
    Awani -
    It might be cheaper to buy land, and over time (if you have the skill) slowly build the house.