Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A Tragic Story

So I was drinking with an old friend at his house some months back. I had a person that I didn't know very well ask me if I could identify a substance. He asked me to go with him but it seemed suspect so I told him he could bring the chemical to me and ill have a look.

It appeared to be a viscous liquid. I said that i could not identify it. Somebody wanted to drink it to find out what it was. I told them that that was a very bad idea and that it could lead to their death. I was very ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lab Partner

Today is a special day, in that my lab partner starts working today.

She is a psycologist that has become very interested in homeopathy. She had a realisation the other day then meet me shortly afterwards. We had long conversations into the night about God, Alchemy, psychology, conspiracies ect.

I offered her to be my lab partner asking her to learn to maintain it in a clean state so that more experiments could be performed.

Today is the trial.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Another day, another step closer.

With a full intention to purchase 'the book', but doing my best to do my research and make a correct decision and not carelessly throw my family's money to any make-shift sheep, I made certain enquiries.

These investigations resulted in much more than I had imagined, as I was fortunate enough to find favour with an individual who gave me some information regarding the contents of this work, and also where I ought to be looking for information in regards to the alluding SM
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Spiritus Mundi Explained

"But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." - Jesus the Christ

A MEDITATION INTO SPIRITUS MUNDI COLLECTION THEORY
    by Elixirmixer

Genesis, as we well know, holds within it the framework or the ideologies that create our world. As the spirit stirred over the waters of void earth, something sparked, and the world began. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Can you buy the Stone?

A rainy day, and again I post from the warm comforts of my bed.

I have been inquiring into Roark Rhoend's book "Hermetic Legacy". This book claims to describe in detail the creation of SM in it's most pure form. (As well as come with a piece of the stone!)

I'm interested to see whether or not this is legitimate, for two reasons, the obvious one (more stone info) and a less obvious one, evidence that Alchemical dogmas should be avoided as much as any other ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast