Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Elixir Mixer Presents: Elixir Mixer

As I lay in my bed, at 10:30 on a Saturday morning, head still foggy from beers till 4am, I can't help but consider, the Stone...

Is it truly that difficult to make?

How many people have actually given it a try?

Maybe 100 modern philosophers?

That's not very many...

It could be more, but even more likely, it could be a lot less...

For me, Alchemy is the art of Transformation. I've always been a huge believer ...
  2. Human Harp

If you find yourself at Clifton Suspension Bridge, England, on March 15th, 2015, you may get a front row seat to this performance: http://humanharp.org/

This gives new meaning to playing the harp!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The First Rotation of Hermetic Philosophy

The First Rotation.

The image is the Microcosmic Man. The Athanor. The First Rotation is the understanding of the Microcosm and it's creation and involution/first evolution. Without a theoretical basis, everything is lost.

I mean this literally. I've thrown out quite a few 'interesting but improbable' substances in the lab which, looking back on now, would have been quite useful in Particular Works. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My book, soon published (in french).

My dear friends,

I'm glad to tell you that I have finished to write my first book. It will be published this year at "Alliance Magique", a french publishing house specialized in occult, esoterism and well being. I'm very very glad of it Right now it is in proof reading at my publisher's house of edition. I hope we will soon work on the cover !

Everything began when I write an article on my blog, that I reposted here :
    http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...nce-of-Alchemy ...
    Tags: book, salazius Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. First Attempt to Distill Phosphorus

For anyone actually interested in this... a few quick web searches will reveal a number of various ways one could potentially go about distilling urine in order to obtain elemental phosphorus. Highlighted here is one such method which is floating around the Internet.

To summarize, the recipe is to allow an amount of urine to stand for seven days. At the end of the week, add an amount of carbon and cinnamon, mix it together, and distill completely at high heat. Capture the distillate ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast