Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Blog Comments

vigilance -
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani
    That reminds me of the Wu-Tang Clan.

Ha! yes, exactly.

[Rza] People always said the Wu-Tang Clan W was a bat or bird. They dont remember, early on, that I said, No, its a phoenix.
    --------
    []eephounds 215 points 3 days ago
    Hey RZA! You seem to be a very calculated, meditative and, for lack of a better word, spiritual person. Was there a certain event in your life that led you to be this way or is this the way you've always been? Peace & thanks for the AMA

[]authenticRZA[S] 377 points 3 days ago
    Yes, certain events led me to this, which is hard for me to describe to this, which are hard to describe. But I can say that it was a growth process. Would you believe I was once obnoxious.

The line of transmission goes Moorish Science Temple -> Nation of Islam -> Nation of Gods and Earths.

MST was the Noble Drew Ali. His parents shared the same teacher, Jamal whoever, as Blavatsky. His Circle 7 Koran largely plagiarizes the Rosicrucian "Unto Thee I Grant..."
    Awani -
    That reminds me of the Wu-Tang Clan.

Seraphim -
    Planting food sounds like a good plan. Thanks for the recommendations and good luck.
    elixirmixer -
    Have food reserves? Find ways to increase income? Pray for those less fortunate then ourselves?

Not sure, each individual has different priorities and responsibilities.

My situation right now is just concerned with getting into Google and planting as.much food as I can on the land I've recently bought.

Leave the children with a safety net is my plan and get into work that I can do from the safety of my own home.

What CAN you do? Whatever it is, find it, and get it done!
    Seraphim -
    So what should we do?
    Seraphim -
    What is a Celestial Body?