Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. ElixirMixer is Jett Plane

So they all think they know ElixirMixer...

Let us, step it up a notch...

While the Alchemical world knows me as ElxirirMixer (arn't you all Darlings) my local community knows me as Jett Plane, Jett, Geoff, Jeb, Jet, Plane Jain, "the priest", churchy, mormon, "the preacher" ect......

Really, in actuality, my name is an Irish translation of John. *hint hint*

My mother died when I was 10 months old, in Thai land, on new ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Looking for... Ara Foederis Therapici from 1616?? (found)

Everything I find is the 1618 publication. I found access to an old paper on the WayBack Machine archive, but of course, the pictures are missing. The author of the paper included much of the same information in a later book she wrote, but didn't include the image there:

"From 1616 to 1618, Johannes Bureus produced no less than three Rosicrucian pamphlets building up to his claim about the secret of the Runes and their Gothic past. The first of these, the Ara Foederis Therapici

Updated 02-26-2019 at 05:53 PM by Greg Marcus

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Harmonics

So waves, especially sine waves, are geometric. A sine wave is basically a rolling motion along a straight line.. so circles and lines. At some point I started thinking about how the chords created by polygons inscribed inside circles look like parts of a waveform. So I cut it up and copy pasted the chord segments.. then reversed every second one to create a waveform:
    (I apologize in advance for the crappy graphics, I resized everything for 600px width)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. High School memories

As expressed in the last input, i always felt as sort of an outsider at school thanks to the nickname "black boy" that i was given. I believe its this feeling of not belonging somewhere, that led me to later join a bully team who would mainly harass this mentally retarded child who had the bad habbit of eating his own snot. Despite the bad nature of the group, there was a floating sense of inclusiveness, in which i felt welcomed, and acted as enough of a drug to not let me immediately ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Happy accidents

Most of this is some older work. I've resized everything to 600 width, and they do lose a little bit compared to being full screen, but the effect is still there somewhat. Contrary to the title, the first few weren't accidents at all...

This is probably my favorite thing I've done, a reproduction of Bruno's "Atrium Veneris". I like to think of it as a play on "4 dimensional cube", because there are four cubes of different dimensions:

Updated 02-22-2019 at 06:12 PM by Greg Marcus

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 14 ... LastLast