Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. EM is not well..

Im in some serious pain here lads.

Ive got a gall-bladder full of stones. Its fucking killing me. I moved a stone oit of my gall bladder using my tai-chi relaxation skills; which was a horrible idea, lodging it into my pancreas.

They want to take oit my gall-bladder which is not happening. Im dying fully intact.

If anyone is feeling generous and would like to see EM live long enough to post the work on gypsum and moon radiation; it would be lovely to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. We're getting there...

Finally finished the 6000km move.

I have offically mangled 3 oit of 4 of the cars my wife has ever owned.

Last night a kangaroo jumped out at the car and smashed its face into my headlight.

Im assuming the kangaroo was perfectly fine, and that the blood weeping from the headlight was just my car trying to heal itself.

New Philosophers Stone equipment is being ordered and the Grand work will soon begin.

"What a man can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. " Civilisation is a deception " - A Hermit's Guide to Longevity

Using the environment - Continued

Chlorophyll

Drinking chlorophyll once you have separated from its leaves has many health benefits.

How can you remove chlorophyll from leaves?
    https://www.quora.com/How-can-you-re...ll-from-leaves

" We reported that chlorophyll improves facial wrinkles and elasticity in female volunteers over the age of 45 who received two different doses of chlorophyll extract supplement for 90 days. ...

Updated 06-28-2018 at 11:37 PM by Kibric

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. First day of school: Coober Pedy

So my first day in my new town was awesome. Synchronization is running at peak performance right now.

I took the wife out for waffles and bang; old timer offers me a trip down into the mine shaft. We found opal!

Nothing to write home about, however it was fun and I learnt an incredible amount about the place and how to mine. My wife laughed at my tiny specs of opal but was impressed by the epic gypsum crystals i also found. A nice piece of Jasper aswell.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. God is with me.

3 years ago i was door knocking for the LDS church and the missonaries and I knocked on a door that was about 8 doors down from my house.

About 6 months later i saw the man we spoke to again. A long story short; this man was a psyco and two weeks later he invited me over for dinner with his family, and locked me in the shed and tortured me and tried to extort me $10,000. He badly damaged my voice box and head and broke my thumb and chocked me until i passed out; resuscitated me and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 14 ... LastLast