Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Hermes' Sacred Tree - Samuel Norton

In Samuel Norton’s ‘Key to Alchemy’ he divides the processes or states into fourteen parts:

Solution;
    The act of passing from a gaseous or solid condition, into one of liquidity.

Filtration;
    Mechanical separation of a liquid from the undissolved particles suspended in it.

Evaporation;
    Changing from a liquid or solid state into a vaporous state with the aid of heat.

Distillation;
    Operation by which a volatile liquid is separated
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Nebulous Memories

Its hard to pinpoint your earliest memory, especially when you fail to recall the age during which it was recorded. As a result, i will simply gather all the fragmented memories from before moving to my current location.

My parents were divorced, and i was staying with my mother and her side of the family. There would be around 4-5 females in the house with no males present aside from me. I was the center of attention at that point (until the age of 7 i think). My grandmother was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Beginning

I am in deep spiritual trouble. It has been months, possibly even years of suffering and yet i still fail to stand on my feet. No matter how much i think of it, it dazzles me how much of an obstacle one's own mind can be, in comparison to any physical blockade. It's about time now i pull myself together. Hopefully this blog will prove useful in my own development.

Now then, how does one begin to resolve troubles of such nature? I believe the answer is by asking questions. The right ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Alchemy; Magnets vs Prima Materia

As Elixirmixer slowly digests the concepts of alchemical theory, certain bi-polic waves and trofts have surfaced as many people have witnessed.

There were two ways to go from here. Either begin flat-lining and potentially lose all hope in discovering the true Materia, and true method of workings;

Or progress upward unto new heights, and new, amazing levels of understanding...

I have come to believe that the the Prima Materia, is hardly a material substance ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. EM; Black Opal Aquisition.

Black Opal from Lightning Ridge, NSW, Australia can be considered the worlds most valuable type of Opal.

Ranging from $500 to $15,000 per carat, Black Opal is very rare, and forms in smaller globules than your standard Australian Opal, such as is found in Coober Pedy, Mintibe, Lambeena ect..

Its always good to keep your ears out for things that are rare and talk with people who are considering selling.
    Today someone who serves me fuel in town was saving for a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast