Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. EM in trouble

You know your in deep shit, when the grammer rich ElixirMixer has to spell check his own barrasters documents.

5 spelling mistakes on one page? with the laywer and bareaster combine they are $990per hour. You think they'd know how to structure a sentence a little better than I do when im on the drink rambling on AF.

Big trouble on the aussie legal front.

On a more positive note..I fucking destroyed my lab temporarily. I did a dry distillation in the shed. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. EM; gets BUFF

So it seems that ive FINALLY quit smoking, and drinking, for good. Ive been exercising regularly in preparation for this new job.

I just did an epic 25 push-ups. I know thats not much, but im very proud because two weeks ago i was struggling at 10.

I think today is a great time to get back into the chi kung training and start re-vamping up the chi levels. Ive got some great asian herbs and special black goji berries which are suppose to be great for rebuilding the jing. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Good Morning All!

This is ElixirMixer, reporting live from the hot hot Australian Desert.

Its currently 3:29am, the moon is shining and the neighbours are pumping nightclub music over my fence, and have been doing such, since 10:30pm.

I'm fucking thrilled.

This is a necessary vent blog, to attempt in trying to prevent some serious vigilante justice tonight! I called the police.

....at 11:30pm... then again at 12:30... then again at 2:45.. then again at 2:55.... ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. EM Faces Court, again.

So today I must plead my innocents after being rudely accused of kicking police officers (which I did not!)

On the contrary, I was grabbed, handcuffed, placed inside a paddy wagon and THEN capsicum sprayed.

I have a Statutory Declaration signed by a witness testifying to the fact that I did not kick anybody. And I am serving a Form 34B Subpoena on prosecution today demanding that the police provide their Body Worn Camera footage in order to acquit myself of these false ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. EM; and Dream-Control

So for the last few weeks ive been working up to getting back into a lucid dreaming state with some set goals in mind of what I wanted to achieve.

The goals were simple, I wanted to drink a glass of dream water. And I wanted to look up and observe the sun.

After a few - couple of weeks or so I found myself typing into my phone looking for free opals on gumtree. But every-time I typed the letters into the search box, they would disappear from the screen. I was dreaming! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 ... LastLast