Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. EM: A detour to the lands

SO I've gotten a bit side tracked since half way through my move out to the mountains. I went out to the aboriginal lands and have been living with a family out here for about a week. It's been a real eye opener.

Today's lunch, Goanna! It's really beautiful to see how strong family bonds are around here. Way More than your average white folk in Australia.

I almost got burnt alive by the elders for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, I was 60 seconds off, but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Astral Projection

First blog here, and I don't even know what a blog is so I'm just gonna rant and invite others to chime in.

My last out of body experience... (Yes JDP, it is very real, try to will yourself to float up when you get sleep paralysis) was where I projected in my room, and I felt someone... It's a sixth sense because I don't experience this in my waking life... I felt someone across the room looking at me... and someone I couldn't see but could sense, stormed right towards me and I felt, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. EM: Goodbye Friend

My brother passed away last night. I just had a tooth ripped out and the doctors have me drugged up to the hilt. Some idiot backed into my car and smashed the driver window and crumbled the door.

This year is Trial by Fire.

Loving it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. EM: D-Day

So this is it. Tomight is the last night i have with my family, and then im off to collect my things from Coober Pedy and im going bush.

I imagine that at first the silence will be deafening. I dont really know exactly how the black phase works in inmer Alchemy, however, i think that 40 days of herbal fasting sounds like a good start.

I wish you all the best. See you in a while.

EM
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Woodstock Bus.

So awhile ago I made a post centered around this image that had come up randomly - the heart surrounded by glyphs of the classical planets. There's many versions of it featured in alchemical works.

The "van" image that I had come across was attached to an article that had something to do with Woodstock. I thought of it as "Woodstock Van". I've never had any particular interest in Woodstock of the 60s or any of the occult/esoteric material from that era.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast