Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Hiding out in the Dragon's lair

Hey everyone,

I've gotten a few messages so I thought I would post an update. I've had to divert my time toward a new kind of alchemy, which is being tied into a fictional story. I'm also building my little cottage out in the woods, and that's eating up every minute of my days-off from a day-job I took.

I'll definitely be back to lab work at some point, but my energy is focused on other matters at the moment. Not sure how long the house will take, but November will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. EM's nice Opal find.

Thus far, im my roughly first 6 months in central Australia, I have learnt quite a lot more about opal than many people even realize exist. Much like those who wear them; Opals are complicated gemstones that have many different characters, sizes, ways of expressing themselves and often, health issues.

Opal is sold in three main types.
    "Stones" - meaning a solid piece.
    "Doublet" - A slice of Opal with wooden or plastic backing.
    "Triplet" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A mostly dream

I am taken to a land looks like a desert, to my eyes. There are tall spiked rock (?) formations that rise up high. In the distance is a village. To get there, there is stone stairs that is partially covered along a cliff edge. In this village all of the houses are embedded in the rock with cloth roofs of white linen. I am sitting in someones house and he offers to show me their strange forest that houses creatures made of light. I say rock, but it wasn't. It was something different.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Writings

In stillness I see clearly, and the Fire comes to me. Carnelian spires raise the light filled sky, and it is nearer to me than before.
    "Let us walk together. I see your stony path of darkness. I shall follow and light your way."
    "Let me see clearly." I said.
    "Let us see clearly." the Fire replied.
    "Let me be wise." I said.
    "Let us be wise." the Fire replied.
    "Let me love!" I cried.
    "Let ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Alchemy; and the Prima Materia

And Finally it all makes sense again. Another big thanks to everyone and their love. Especially Awani, because without this place I certainly would never have had the opportunity to one day become a true philosopher.

Our Matter is a Dry Water.

It is One. Yet within it it is Two. And Three. And Four and finally Five.

It ia a Vile, and Putrid thing.

Both the Rich and the Poor have it. Fools despise it.

It is a Double Mercury ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 ... LastLast