Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Tears of Sophia

As soon as I knew of her, I was sure she would change my life forever. I met her one early spring. Her eyes were like crystals from the ocean and her mousy brown hair rested gently at her bottom.

Each morning I awoke to see her shining face, and each night she would await, out in the fields of her Fathers house, for my return down from the goldfields up in the highlands.

She was as humble as ashes, and yet her Father was a rich man; proprietor of the goldfields. He ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. EM; the working Man

So the ride through social welfare lane has run its course. It was a sweet ride while it lasted, beautiful views with plenty of tourist attractions. However, now that I've been put forward for a job, that I am obligated to take, I have no choice now but to say goodbye to free money forever, and commit to a life of servitude.

You see, in Australia, the gravy boat has been... well.... running out of gravy. The laws surrounding our sweet as fuck social security have been tightening, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. School years

After kindergarten, there came the time to level up to primary school. I spent my 1st year on a private school, to which my mother drove me everyday. This is the first time i remember experiencing a somewhat significant social anxiety. When i first sat down in that class, among complete strangers, i can clearly re-experience this distinct feeling of cold sweat and increased heartbeat, sharpened senses and the like. When the time came to leave, i walked outside the school doors and after one minute ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. EM: was locked out!

Finally! for some reason my profile wouldnt let me log in for weeks! I thought I had been banned!!!

Not sure why its working again now. if its because of the good people at AF than I thank thee!

Anyway, new spagyric methods have been in development, and I went on a Gold Hunting Mission in New South Wales, Australia. Updates soon! Peace!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hermes' Sacred Tree - Samuel Norton

In Samuel Norton’s ‘Key to Alchemy’ he divides the processes or states into fourteen parts:

Solution;
    The act of passing from a gaseous or solid condition, into one of liquidity.

Filtration;
    Mechanical separation of a liquid from the undissolved particles suspended in it.

Evaporation;
    Changing from a liquid or solid state into a vaporous state with the aid of heat.

Distillation;
    Operation by which a volatile liquid is separated
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 20 ... LastLast