Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. EM Faces Court, again.

So today I must plead my innocents after being rudely accused of kicking police officers (which I did not!)

On the contrary, I was grabbed, handcuffed, placed inside a paddy wagon and THEN capsicum sprayed.

I have a Statutory Declaration signed by a witness testifying to the fact that I did not kick anybody. And I am serving a Form 34B Subpoena on prosecution today demanding that the police provide their Body Worn Camera footage in order to acquit myself of these false ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. EM; and Dream-Control

So for the last few weeks ive been working up to getting back into a lucid dreaming state with some set goals in mind of what I wanted to achieve.

The goals were simple, I wanted to drink a glass of dream water. And I wanted to look up and observe the sun.

After a few - couple of weeks or so I found myself typing into my phone looking for free opals on gumtree. But every-time I typed the letters into the search box, they would disappear from the screen. I was dreaming! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. EM; loves Quitting Jobs

So I've been volunteering my time managing a furniture store to raise money for the childrens sports centre here in Coober Pedy.

Since im (fingers crossed) going to be starting this new mining job I had to leave which gave me the great opportunity to tell the Big Boss today that I would no longer be making him any money in exchange for sweet F all.

I opened with "congratulations John, you've been promoted to store manager. I'm leaving next week."
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Tears of Sophia

As soon as I knew of her, I was sure she would change my life forever. I met her one early spring. Her eyes were like crystals from the ocean and her mousy brown hair rested gently at her bottom.

Each morning I awoke to see her shining face, and each night she would await, out in the fields of her Fathers house, for my return down from the goldfields up in the highlands.

She was as humble as ashes, and yet her Father was a rich man; proprietor of the goldfields. He ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. EM; the working Man

So the ride through social welfare lane has run its course. It was a sweet ride while it lasted, beautiful views with plenty of tourist attractions. However, now that I've been put forward for a job, that I am obligated to take, I have no choice now but to say goodbye to free money forever, and commit to a life of servitude.

You see, in Australia, the gravy boat has been... well.... running out of gravy. The laws surrounding our sweet as fuck social security have been tightening, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 21 ... LastLast