Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Blog Comments

Loki Morningstar -
    Really enjoying your blog mate. Been reading some of the back issues. You have been on quite a journey. I really look forward to seeing where it takes you next. Have you thought much about fluorescents?
    Aham -
    Wow! An interesting past for sure.

Do you remember what made the nightmare with the Ethiopian Troll doll stop or did you just grow out of it?
    Loki Morningstar -
    The honesty in this post is breathtaking, and awe inspiring. This is a powerful piece of work. Reading this has really opened me up to the idea of sharing more of myself with myself, and with others. Thank you for a wonderful read, and for the inspiration.
    Loki Morningstar -
    "How does on begin to resolve troubles of such nature?"
    I feel I am on a similar journey and can identify with your predicament. I think you answer your own question very well, and based on your more recent blog entry you are going the right way, just keep swimming.
    elixirmixer -
    Interesting. Ill look that up. Cheers.
    elixirmixer -
    Let us know how it goes mate. If you find a cure to a stubborn mind then put it in a bottle and send to this way. Good luck friend.
    Amon -
    I believe there is a technique for removing bladder stones through sonic breakdown. Basically a tube with clamps at the end of it is driven in your bladder, and by the aid of a microcamera the doctor grabs the stone pieces one by one, and then applies voltage to the tube, causing it to vibrate and shatter the stones in pieces small enough that they may leave your bladder through urine without any pain.
    That is, in case you haven't solved your problem yet.
    elixirmixer -
    Customers!

Business is picking up!
    elixirmixer -
    Everyone needs a good kidnapping once and a while. Taught me a lot HA!

Awani -
    Paracelsus did get kidnapped by the Tartars... perhaps it was the people he wrote about? LOL.