Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Using music in your Alchemy?

Do any of you use music or other tones in your practical Alchemy?

Just wondering....

Here my new favourite song... dont watch the video clip, it ruins it lol.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQJf0TwDjlg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The aussie glassware hook-up

Anybody looking for a good price on glassware should contact me.

After years "in the biz" ive fot the best hookups.

Im not selling anything.. and im not profiting. .... however.. if you need help obtaining alchemical custom glassware; im more than happy to push you in the right direction.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Cheap Orgone

Aham inspired my to add some more simplicity to my designs so i might not build the giant pyramid in my back yard like i was going to.

The wife says hello to everyobe here by the way and hops your all doing well.

I feel like my time of ramblings around here must soon change forms. Ive shared a lot of stuff around here and to go any further would be to tempt the wrath of God in the form of a Kibric assassination attempt.

Your all of your own from here!! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. !!Victory!!

After at least 9 long months i have defeated the dreaded Telstra (a tele-network company here in Australia, the largest one) in an all out battle-royal.

I was nice and held back from swearing and skitzzing my shit; until yesterday when i exploded and said "if you fucking wankers dont drop my bill to zero and turn my internet back on im going to sue you because this fucking shit is illegal!!!"

And then they were fiiiinally like "we are returning your bill ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Birthday Celebrations

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 14 ... LastLast