Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. All In Good Faith

All In Good Faith

But...

I've seen how certain people treated Chasm369, Schmuldvich for asserting their views on Alchemy.

I've seen how bothered people can be by people who assert their views when the option to look away from what BOTHERS them is always there.

Are you listening to me? Oh okay. You're not bothered, are you? Oh no? Oh okay then I shall continue... But that other guy over there, when he speaks you're bothered.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. i love these special people in my heart

i love kristzian on this forum, pneumatician, chasm369, schmuldvich and my old friend rohan

thank you kristzian, chasm369, schmuldvich and pneumatician for making me feel my heart beat with your presence.

thank you rohan, before I started understanding the philosophy of nature our search and inquires felt really cool, mysterious, and thrilling which is a feeling that kept driving me to keep looking and searching and understanding. i feel like a buddha who has to keep ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Rags to Riches

2 years ago I was homeless-ish. I was living in a caravan up in the mountainous peaks of the flinders ranges. The closest town had 17 residence. I was alone. I fast and prayed and swore to myself that I would never allow myself to become this dis-empowered ever again.

Here we are two years later. I own a company that makes me significant money without me having to do any work. I just sold my other crypto-currency company for approx $500,000 in cash and equity. I just got offered a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Travel Planning

I'm saving money to take a trip through many indigenous peoples and forests with mushrooms starting in the Amazon that is closest to me then I will go to the equator up to Mexico, United States, going to the Eskimos, going to Scandinavian tribes (It will be hard to find LOL) going down through Africa and then going to Asia, Money is the seven-headed dragon I'll post the more detailed plan later.

Updated 03-08-2022 at 09:32 AM by Andro

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Light Received: First Goal Complete

I've never actually made use of the blog feature here, but this doesn't particularly have anything to do with anything else, and is, in essence, an update of my personal goings-ons.

So this past Thursday, Feb 10th, 2022, I was Raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason, and it was amazing.
    There are many little synchronicities that came up during it that I was not expecting - nods and winks and a bit of trolling from the Divine, which I appreciated. Lol

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast