Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Alchemy Forums: Three Intentions

I Will more intention and method. Two months ago I gave up social media and my smartphone; I feel they weaken my will. Alchemy Forums came into my awareness. I had three intentions when I joined two years ago, no method. I would visit sporadically, view recent threads, read last few comments, debate topic at hand; responsive rather than effective. My blog begins, by honing my intentions and method:

CONVERSE WITH LIKE MINDS
    Read whole threads, or not at all
    Be mindful

Updated 06-05-2018 at 10:51 PM by Loki Morningstar

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I DID MAGICK!

Ive been REALLY keen to get into the Astral lately as i want to try and build a relationship with the gnomes.

I did a half-assed lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram and used the pentagrams to try and summon forth the energies of the 4 arch angels. Not the angels themselves, just their energy. I was going around and when i go to Uriel, this increadible wave of warm energy just flowed over my entire body. It was a lottle breathe taking actually because despite all the 'energy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. One more try.

Volatized salts are up again.

Ive got about 15 ltrs of wine lees which ive never worked on before.

Im gently distilling out the spirits and then the phlem to more or less dryness.

This will take a long time as im doing it very gently and ive got a lot of material to get through. I expect a three day distilling process but before i clean up the lab ready for the big move i thought id try and minimise this wine into a usuable medicine and see if i cant ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Full Moon happenings

I just wanted to share an interesting observation of nature. The weather is begining to shift down here into fall and i was waiting for the full moon to inspire my final SM revision before I get full dug into the practical work.

Full moon came; epic insites arrived as ordered and i was keen to move forward.

I woke up the next morning after the full moon to what may have been the real wake up point to believing in myself and my concepts of what the stone was and how ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Stagnation

For the better part of the past few years, my lab has been a storeroom. Here and there I've extracted some essential oils, but otherwise I have been stagnant in this area. Life shifted to the inglorious mundane... which is, for the most part, unfulfilling. The rat race--that which this very forum seemed to be operating in opposition thereof--is winning.

Hatred has always been a cornerstone emotion of my efforts. Prayer to some pantheist entity of the All offered temporary reprieve; ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 16 ... LastLast