Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. EM; lawyer by day, criminal by night.

So I represented myself in court yesterday, relating with the charges of disorderly behaviour and refusing details.

It went rather well, when I asked his worship to subpoena the video footage from the bar; the prosecution lady's face looked pretty nervous.

I have a witness who is signing a statulatory declaration to confirm that i did not kick the police officer as he is claiming that I did. They also claimed that I was yelling at the police and was acting like a psyco ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. " Civilisation is a deception " - A Hermit's Guide to Longevity

Psychology

" Act your age "

Our preconceptions with age comes from civilisation. If the average lifespan was 250 years, we would all be teenagers not biologically
    but socially up to our 40's. We find our age within society comes by a social consensus.
    An example of this is how people behave when they're alone. The social rules that dictated what certain age groups should or shouldn't do
    are not present and there is ...

Updated 4 Days Ago at 03:29 AM by Kibric

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. EM; and the complexities of opal mining.

So it turns out the Mr. Black, way back when I first got out here, was totally right. These mining towns have a funny way. Very friendly people. VERY. However... sometimes not in a good way.

Everyone wants to go mining with ElixirMixer. Im a "young bloke" (pffft, not really feeling it) and everyone knows that im a digging machine. This has attracted people to want to offer me 'partnerships'.

Some I have accepted, but so far, no good. Opal does something funny ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. EM; and unlimited power.

picture this....

Tesla's Ion plate
    + his hair pin circuit
    + state of the art tantalum capacitor current drawing device
    + over-unity transformer design built from cutting-edge vortex coils.

= Modernized Tesla Free DC current generator.

Just another gift; from the cosmos; to you.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. EM; my bro got Leukemia.

My awesome younger brother has been diagnosed with stage 4 T-cell Lymphoma. A very rare type of blood cancer, only about 10 people in Australia have this type of condition.

Its hitting the family very hard. Josh is the family favourite and we are all very scared that we are losing an incredible man so young. I think he's about 24. Im very sad. A broken man.

Today is my wedding anniversary. 4 years married to an absolute gorgeous angel of a woman, but i can't seem to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast