Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Blog Comments

vigilance -
    man I am so through being nice about this.
    Arrakis -
    Bien sûr nous ne pouvons pas passer à côté de l'Œuvre de Fulcanelli. Le problème est qu’on à beaucoup de préjudices sur lui pour le simple fait qu’il n’est pas un auteur classique.
    Évidemment il ne dévoile pas en clair, il parle donc métaphoriquement comme tous les alchimistes. Par exemple, quand il mentionne antimoine il ne se réfère pas a ce semi-métal, en fait il avait dit plus d’une fois que sa matière n’était pas l’antimoine. Il faut le relire pour sa juste compréhension, mais il va bien sûr ennuyer ceux qui attendent y voir une recette dans ses livres.
    En fait, le meilleur de son ouvrage est la sublime révélation qu’il avait fait à propos du rapport entre alchimie et hermétisme.
    Effectivement, Canseliet ne savait pas son nom et contrairement à ce qu’on croit il n’était jamais initié par lui. Il existe l’hypothèse que Cotton Alvart était son seul initié. En tout cas, parmi les « Frères d’Héliopolis », la seule personne proche à lui était Dujols.

Arrakis
    vigilance -
    I'll tell them myself. I'm a fucking whore.

I have many methods.
    vigilance -
    You sick sick little boy.
    vigilance -
    I'll save your name for the prestige.

This is called pwning nowadays, I think.

Im not up on the leet speak anymore.
    vigilance -
    Im walking my dogs. You have until then. Then I'm gonna talk about my hacking days and this UL partner named Desire who used the aliases Andrew and Adam.
    vigilance -
    stays until you answer. Maybe I'll repost this.
    vigilance -
    such strange DESIRES. nyah nyah
    vigilance -
    I could send you pics of me in my glory days with this cute little asian number. Are you the one that always wanted me involved?
    vigilance -
    I could send you pics of me and this cute little asian thing
    vigilance -
    Come on Adam. I always suspected you had a crush on me. How nervous you act around me. It's okay buddy. You can watch me and the wife. But no touching - either one of us.

8=======D

on your knees, boy.
    Salazius -
    Hi Schmuldvich,

That's a point of the this blog entry, but yes a capital one also. It is a Christian and Martinist point of view, also Kabalistic one, because the Vases are broken, and we need to repair all that.

The saving power is outside us, and within us at the same time. That's why it is adapted to devotion (outside) and internal mystic (inside), or simple belief in "yourself" as a capable, full of capacities, person.

Is it hope, no - yes if hope is aligned in this vision but basically it is no a necessity at all or prerequisite, is it simple understanding of Nature, yes. As the Philosopher Stone, or Biouddha, or Consciousness, Christ, or an Arnold Shwarzennegger in a film, it is a saving principle. A life kacket or a buoy when in water. An extinguisher with fire, or firemen...

A situation can require an "element" as a solution, or piece of the puzzle. It's a fragmental and fractal maze matrix, and we need the Ariande thread to get out of it.

It's like "find the others", it can be someone, something, yourself. As long a it is "saving" you - or making you understand that you are already saved. But for a civilazation it can be different.
    Schmuldvich -
    Hi Salazius, I took the time to read your entire blog post (on your site, with images).

Is the main point that you are trying make that we need to 'return to [a higher Power]'?

From everything you've written in your blog it sounds like you are blaming our 'turning away from [righteousness]' as a major catalyst or cause for the supposed catastrophes and seemingly bad things currently occurring in the world. Is my analysis of your post correct?

If 'turning away from [righteousness]' is not what you are attempting to say is the effect of these terrible events, then what is it you were attempting to convey in your blog post?

"And we basically NEED to cling to a Saving power. The pseudo secular modernism will erase all that." - Salazius, 2020

What value do you find that clinging to a Saving power provides?
    vigilance -
    who said it first was it...
    vigilance -
    cant find my graphic.
    Updated 3 Days Ago at 12:01 PM by vigilance
    vigilance -
    Dude i'm sorry. I had no idea you rap. This is my favorite channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8k...b3BUDD7aMAv12w
    vigilance -
    what are you programming in?
    vigilance -
    it never hurts to be as self-sufficient as possible.