Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Blog Comments

tAlc -
    That little ''planet'' circulating the bigger one is the Single Thought you are to ONLY focus on. There can be a few others, and in my experience, manifestation SEEMS to happen much quicker this way, and the manifestations are more ''focused'' towards what you specifically want.

The big planet is the place where you observe from. The place of ''No-Thing'' (according to my understanding).

It being difficult at first, is fine, but in time you will of course adjust, and it will no longer be difficult. It'll be the only single thing you care about, which makes the process much easier, but it being difficult to not being difficult is gradual, allow the ''process'' to ''transform'' you by allowing yourself to adjust to whatever you are focusing on.
    tAlc -
    Sorry for flooding your blog with my BS. All of it, was me not wanting accept certain aspects of what I feel is and was ''truth. I don't like the reality of ''No-Thing'' but it ultimately doesn't matter what I think, because ''it'' (''I'') is not ''me'' (according to my understanding).

Thank you for this blog and taking time dealing with me. I've had time to reflect and I have.
    tAlc -
    Reasons for secrets, I don't particularly have any by the way, I'm a thinker when it comes to Alchemy, unless I make the Stone I have nothing except theory and conception of the philosophy back of it which can be applied in other ways than alchemy......secrets reasons for secrets, is because imagine if bad and negative people who express this towards others got such a speechless gift of nature, and continued being bad and negative towards others with it... But then, I'm thinking, and when I'm not thinking, there's no threat, and it seems like there is some sort of ''agent'' i will say, that keeps you out of certain troubles,

The conclusion that seems to me dawning for me is: If it happens, then it happened, if it doesn't happen, then it didn't happen but if it does, then it did happen, and if it did happen then that means that it happened. It is seeming like it is best to let all things be. Do your best if you must, but whatever happens, happens, and this outcome that transpires for better or for worse, desired or not, you let this circumstance be, because it happened, therefore it is, and if it is, that means it was, and now that it is, it will forever have been, let this be with full acceptance and with no concerns, no preference, you just being will fill you with all the splendor and with the providence of nature you will find yourself in all kinds of places.
    tAlc -
    Now I'm off to take my own advice.
    tAlc -
    Then me not liking the Occult is built upon my own preferences.

So who am I to talk?

I never ever liked secrets, this is MY secret, but I've kept secrets because I wanted to do what was ''right''.

Does Alchemy not show you?

That the Self-Transformation One goes through starts off totally chaotic, gross, dark, until it is everything otherwise?

You're holding on the steering wheel fearing the World's end, meanwhile, if the secret was released, the Sun will eventually have to come up... And when it does, the secret might be known to all that is left... And if there's no one left, why should that matter? It wasn't meant to BE.

Everybody dies. Why should you or her or him survive? It's your preference. Holding on to steering wheels. Do your best, but don't strain or hate someone else for what they're doing or what they've done. They suffer from the same thing you suffer. Preferences.

Just let go. Do your best. Don't care. If you must do a thing, do your best, but whatever happens, happens.

There are people who have been burned alive, buried alive, went out in the worst ways. They had no choice. But somehow, the Tao made such possibilities, possible... Was he mistaken? The usual answer is No, the Tao makes no mistakes... So, why care so much about the outcome of anything?

Just let go. Do your best. Don't care. If you must do a thing, do your best, but whatever happens, happens.
    tAlc -
    Yeah, I see what you're saying in regards to ''Absolute'' One.

Ultimately, it begins and ends with One.

The End. No argument. No debate.

The Tao is already complete. It has no beginning. It has no end.

Here's the thing...

Maybe because of the possible simultaneous interchange of Two which has always been there, which beget One at its central focal point, since this would be constant, there would be ''Absolute'' and seemingly no other ''origin point'' because it cannot possibly be observed as a stand alone, other than observing the same modalities of One through the Two Lights of Thinking.

A model for this would look like: -1 < 0 > 1+

Two Lights join, Two Thoughts, One Conclusion, One Light of Knowing, One Mind, One Tao, One Matter.

I don't see how anyone can say that I'm failing to grasp the principals One Thing, by what I'm saying here. There isn't any way for you to refute what I'm saying, and there isn't much of anything I think I can do to prove my model.

We're at a stalemate in regards to who's ''further'' right or accurate. But nonetheless, I still think my perspective is important for readers which is why I wanted to speak a bit of my mind here on this blog. Not to debate. Just a counter-perspective.
    Updated 3 Weeks Ago at 06:00 PM by tAlc
    Andro -
    One Thing is a Dualistic-Unity, a Rebis, Two-Thing, its origin is with Two.
    Not "originally", not prior to ex-pression in Duality/Diversity.

The ex-pression/manifestation into diversity/multiplicity is referred to in Kabbalistic terms as "Ma'ase B'rashit", or "Act of Genesis".

But I personally find your definitions technically valid in the domain of already mixed/mingled/ex-pressed Matter.

This starts to look to me like a non-argument. We're likely talking about "one thing" in different realms/stages, specifically "pre" and "post" ex-pression in Diversity.

I'm not talking about this or that "Matter" for alchemy or cooking or procreating or whatever as being non-dual, because it is indeed a Composite Mingled Mixture of Principles.

I'm talking about the "Absolute" ONE, beyond time, space, expression, creation and perception.

Even assigning a "number" to it, is akin to confining it in a perceptual/conceptual mental "box".

The Tao begot one.
    One begot two.
    Two begot three.
    And three begot the ten thousand things.
    - Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - Chapter 42
    Updated 3 Weeks Ago at 11:24 AM by Andro
    tAlc -
    Investigate ''Crossing'' and if you manage to completely annihilate your personality, what is left for you to care about anything? There's nothing left. Like a Baby going goo-goo gaga you're renewed, go for it, revisit that childhood experience by bringing it back to present day.

Even glimpsing the state of ''Being'' temporary can give you a yearning for more. It'll keep you coming back I'm sure until you've completely crossed over for good, unless you allow distractions or Samsara to seduce you with ''pleasures'' AND ''problems'' and ''pain''.
    tAlc -
    On some of my own blogs, there is an Andro making an appearance giving his own two cents from what he read from my blog(s).

Nothing against you. I don't respond every time nor do I expect you to. Debate or not, I want to offer my counter-points, if you aren't game, others might be in the future, though debating isn't the sole purpose of why I'm giving my two cents here.

What I've said in the past a few times and will continue to do, is to offer my perspective during times like this, when I believe I have a decent and helpful counter-point for something that doesn't sit well with me and sometimes might not agree with.

''Ex-Press'' is akin to the Breathing Universe.

This ''Ex-Press'' is a simultaneous interchange of these ''seemingly'' opposite forces, In and Out, Up and Down, the Ball and All still the same, only because of the Marriage of these two Genders.

What I don't think you're grasping from what I'm saying, is that the One Thing is a Dualistic-Unity, a Rebis, Two-Thing, its origin is with Two. Before Humans, or Chickens, there is an Egg and a Fertilizer for it. Two Lights. Two Seeds.

Some of these things you are saying I'm not grasping, I have... I'm starting to think it's the other way around.

You said there are no wrongs, so obviously there can only be ''truths'', and I disagree with one of yours. I made no mention of any ''absolute truth'' adding an extra word in there like that can kind of sometimes change the meaning of sentences.
    Updated 3 Weeks Ago at 09:03 PM by tAlc
    Andro -
    I'm merely sharing my personal observations. I'm not really interested in "debating" them.

I also don't make any claims to convey any sort of "Absolute Truth". Think of it what you want, or even better, ignore it completely.

But IMO, as long as you can't grasp the "One Thing" Principle and how it is also simultaneously ex-pressed in diversity/multiplicity, without any contradictions whatsoever, we don't really have much to discuss.
    tAlc -
    This ''Ground Zero'' you are speaking of is Being. It is One Thing. It is ''No-Thing''. It is the ''Point of Origin'' you are referring to.

This continuum principal you are speaking of is akin to the musical scale a former member back in 2016 brought up and used to illustrate the ''One Thing'' so others may understand.

More ''Right'' is akin to the ''Pitch'' being increased as the Note goes up along the musical scale and repeats back at ''Ground Zero'' as it goes up the octave.

Does this show you now, that I've grasped what you're saying?

Existence, is the Body and Soul or according to you, the ''Spirit'' and it is ''All''. This of course, means that Reality is a Continuum. From the Abyss, and up to the Heavens, and back down, ''Doh'' making its way up to the last note as it goes up the octave and makes its way back to ''Ground Zero''.

This is the Self-Transformation of Alchemy or Magic, this is the ''Sex'' that the One Thing does to itself.

I just don't agree with one thing that you are boldly stating to be true.

You can forget about me living with ''imagined dichotomies'' and not having grasped this continuum principal.

If memory serves me correct, you said there is only ''One Thing'' and not ''Two'' of anything. Shortly after, (or was it before but it doesn't matter) you said that the One starts to have sex with itself.

The Books of Old say to understand the Philosophy one should go out and seek into Nature.

This is what I've done. In Nature, I see lots of copulation which begets Unity. A Dualistic-Unity.

Look at everything you point at in order to illustrate to others what you want them to see. Everything you point at other than Ground Zero, are Dualistic, water is not simply water, it is composed of more than one thing.

We observe and learn this when studying nature and science. What do you think all of this teaches us with ''The Light of Knowing''... That maybe the Knowing is possibly too a Dualistic-Unity.

You say Point of Origin or ''Ground Zero'' as if this ''Ground'' ''Zero'' doesn't have its own ''Point of Origin'' in Two and its Unity arguably being a Dualistic-Unity.

I stopped calling you Father, and recently you're talking like the God-Father with these kinds of posts, I like it!

Don't think for a second that people won't come up with counter-points... You've done a lot of this in the past weeks.
    Updated 3 Weeks Ago at 06:20 PM by tAlc
    Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra
    Apotheosis: The tearing away of all that is "false" to reveal the One Thing
    Are you sure you didn't mean Apohasis?

Apotheosis usually means "culmination" or "self-deification", whereas Apophasis is the "method" of discovering/revealing a "thing" by eliminating all that the "thing" is not.
    Andro -
    For those who don't "get it", no explanation will help.

For those who "get it", no explanation is necessary.

You are not grasping the essence of what is written here, and it's not my job to explain it.

But I will nevertheless add a simple illustration to elaborate on this, for other people who may be interested.

Let's say we throw a stone upon quiet waters. The impact causes concentric circular ripples in the water.

Let's say the Point of Impact is "Ground Zero" or "The Truth".

The farther the ripples are from the Point of Impact, the farther they are from the "truth".

This does not make them "wrong" in any way, but merely farther "distanced" from the "right".

But none of the ripples is ever "wrong". Their Origin is in Unity/One Thing, no matter how "far removed" from it they are.

Note: There is no "contradiction" whatsoever between "One Thing", "Unity" and "Diversity". Just different "modalities" of the same.

Back to our illustration:

If some ripples are very, very far away from the "Point of Origin", we may even refer to them as "absolutely wrong", but this is not the case.

They are merely farther removed/distanced from our "Ground Zero".

Instead of grasping the Continuum Principle within Unity, you chose to live with mentally imagined Dichotomies.

And still, you are not "wrong". You're just elsewhere on the Continuum of "Right" than I am.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist
    Right & Wrong seem like inversions of One Thing. Or expressions of the force that composes 'It'.

A ''seemingly'' opposite force going difference ways is ''Right'' and ''Wrong''. They are serving difference functions.

Weeks ago I spoke about dual-composite and you suggested I re-read the Emerald Tablet.

Here in this Blog of yours, you're talking about a Primordial Unity... Unity of what, if it always was just ''one thing''... One Thing according to you back then, is just One Thing, no Unity! I mentioned Unities and you were rejecting what I was saying. Told me to re-read the Emerald Tablet.

You said people can stop their internal dialog as if they cannot offer a greater ''Right'' then what you are presenting here. lol I guess according to you, people can be ''wrong''.
    Updated 3 Weeks Ago at 08:02 AM by Andro
    tAlc -
    Right & Wrong seem like inversions of One Thing. Or expressions of the force that composes 'It'.

A ''seemingly'' opposite force going difference ways is ''Right'' and ''Wrong''. They are serving difference functions.

Weeks ago I spoke about dual-composite and you suggested I re-read the Emerald Tablet.

Here in this Blog of yours, you're talking about a Primordial Unity... Unity of what, if it always was just ''one thing''... One Thing according to you back then, is just One Thing, no Unity! I mentioned Unities and you were rejecting what I was saying. Told me to re-read the Emerald Tablet.

You said people can stop their internal dialog as if they cannot offer a greater ''Right'' then what you are presenting here. lol I guess according to you, people can be ''wrong''.
    Jimmy Rig -
    Awe man sorry to hear about that avalanche of personal carnage.
    I suspect that at times, crossroads such as these can provide an opportunity for a change of direction and a rebounding of sorts into a new path.
    I do hope you and your family are able to reconcile even if separate or not able to work things out it is unfortunate if relationships need be written off (especially the kids.)
    This reconciliation will likely take patience on your part as it sounds like you are the offending party in this case.

Either way I wish you the best of luck and your never really alone. Things will turn around and the sun will rise tomorrow.

Also @ Awani; LOL
    Awani -
    Look you had nothing and quickly built it into something. You can easily do that again.

Also...

elixirmixer -
    Thankyou for the support gentleman.
    elixirmixer -
    I agree completely Andro.

Celibacy is the new sex. And yes it was toxic for both of us. Dispite the sting, and dispite the heavy loses, I am glad it is over (other than the impact on the children)

She might be giving me half custody once I have rebuilt which is nice.

The plan now is to go back to computer programming. Study my butt off, get that job at Google, and build my hobby farm.

And I can most assuredly claim, that not a single malicious substance is ever entering this body again. I have endured too much to get it all out only to out it back in.

I have been studying cooking and nutrition a LOT. And I am replacing the substance abuse with epic home cooked meals that assist me to feel good.

This hurt. This whole experience was probably the most painful of all the loops around the merry-go-round. But it was necessary. I am a resilient person and so was my ego. It was going to take nothing less than a complete shattering for me to wake up to my own crap.

And I have decided to give Alchemy another dance
    black -
    I'm looking forward to hearing from the new and improved (evolved) Mr. Mixer.
    Keep fit and healthy as that will assist you through this period of transition.
    Andro -
    Women, drugs & booze are seemingly always leading to your downfall, time and time again, and apparently worse each time.

I'd say, better stay single and celibate, at least for a while...

And stay away from ALL types of substance abuse. Buying cocaine so you don't "look like a loser"? WTF were you thinking?

If your relationship has been going through so much conflict over the years, maybe, just maybe, it was already a toxic and incompatible relationship from the start.

IMO you should just move on from it and never look back. See how easily replaceable you've been to her.

You may also have to do the unspeakable: Get a job. Rent a cheap flat in some town. Don't isolate yourself at this stage.

But look for Spirit connections, not for physical/romantic/sexual sexual ones. Lust is not love, and neither is guilt.

Put EVERYTHING in the past and leave it there. Just let go of all that was and of all that you used to be.

Re-build yourself back from scratch, and do a better job this time.

Learn from past mistakes and don't EVER repeat them. Otherwise you'll remain stuck in the same loop.

No problem saying "God" here, or "Baby Shiva" or "Teenage Zeus" or "Old Chronos" or "Middle-Aged Crisis-Isis" or whatever, as long as you don't start preaching.

Whatever gets you through the night. Whatever works, use it! (as long as it' not destroying you)

Good luck and keep us updated.
    Updated 4 Weeks Ago at 02:06 PM by Andro
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast