Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

Blog Comments

elixirmixer -
    Sorry about the pathetic grammer. Its 6am
    elixirmixer -
    Two reasons

1) There is a violent criminal getting out of jail at the end of 5his year who wants me and my family dead, because i had him pit in jail and stood in trial and gave evidence. He "kidnapped" me, just a term for holding someone against their will and badly injured me. During the process i learnt he had done it to a lot of people before me and the mans behavioir definitly indicated that he wouldnt be stopping any time soon. Something had to be done. He was a very sick person i saw him spit in his wofes face and then bite her ear. Nasty piece of shit really. Anyway... just basically making 100% sure i wont be found.

We did already move out to the limestone coast bit its a small ppace and everyone already knows me so i vouldnt really hide there. This time my wife and I are loving under assumed names have basically lied to everyone aboit wjere we are going ect.

So the first reason is that im being overly-causious anoit my families security.

2) I fucking hate my in-laws; and im punishing them deeply ny taking away their grandkids forever. Brital i know but ive tolerated 6-7 years of their bullying my little family, lying about me and spreading rumors in the little town we bought a house in.

Im a cop
    Im an informant
    Im selling drugs to kids
    I have sex with kids
    Im a pedo
    Im a junkie....

The lost goes on and on about all the shit they spread around town about me. And the whole reason i moved there was because i thought they would support for their daughtwr and grandchildren..... oh how i was wrong. Never assume. Assuming makes an ass of u and me.

So yeah; #1 safety #2 removing the causing fa tors of depression therenis #3 a fresh start to lofe. I just woke up from my first night in the new house and i feel amazing already like the last two years just melted off of my shoulders.

Its great. One hell of a drive though and i have to do it again another 2 times starting today so all week is nothing but driving basically. I think ill do something lile 4000kms this weeks alone.
    Schmuldvich -
    Why are you moving?
    elixirmixer -
    Just drove one thousand three hundred kilometres.

Urrrrgh.....

But the house is nice and perfect for me needs. Plus i didnt splatter any kangaroos all over my wifes car which is also a blessing.

Looking forward to doing it all again tomorrow for trip 2 to get all my stuff up here..... sigh......
    elixirmixer -
    Good point Kiorionis!!! Didnt think of that!!!
    elixirmixer -
    Yeah I have a MakerBot Replicator sumthin sumthin, not the latest, the second latest.

And yes it prints quite well, with the right settings. However; 3D printing technology is not where most might think. You do get a lot of failed prints if you try to take shortcuts. But with the proper settings it takes fuckin ages most times.

I am basically using it just to print coil forms for rodin coils.
    Kiorionis -
    Maybe next time you won’t half-ass it eh?
    Schmuldvich -
    What kind of 3D printing machine do you have?

Have you test printed anything yet?
    Schmuldvich -
    I am thoroughly enjoying these blog entries, Kibric!
    Kibric -
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki Morningstar
    Nice article Kibric. I am really enjoying your blog. I can vouch for not messing around with fire (sunlight) until one knows what they are doing. As you rightly say, due to sun gazing without really knowing what I was doing, I had a bit of a psychotic break. I tend to put it down to a mixture of things, but I feel the sun gazing was a large factor. This exercise is a really nice way of easing in gently, for a long time I have been avoiding the sun because of past issues, a few months ago something told me it is time to accept the sun back into my life, this will be a great practice to start to learn the element. Thanks.
    Sun gazing is a powerful technique but location and time have to be considered carefully.
    When the eye's receive more light than usual for a sustained period it affects the pineal gland.
    Thanks for supporting the blog. I am putting a lot of effort into it, trying to be as thorough as possible.
    Its nice to know its getting through to someone.
    Updated 2 Weeks Ago at 02:45 PM by Kibric
    Loki Morningstar -
    Nice article Kibric. I am really enjoying your blog. I can vouch for not messing around with fire (sunlight) until one knows what they are doing. As you rightly say, due to sun gazing without really knowing what I was doing, I had a bit of a psychotic break. I tend to put it down to a mixture of things, but I feel the sun gazing was a large factor. This exercise is a really nice way of easing in gently, for a long time I have been avoiding the sun because of past issues, a few months ago something told me it is time to accept the sun back into my life, this will be a great practice to start to learn the element. Thanks.
    Schmuldvich -
    Excellent blog! Solid advice that resonates well with me and my experience on this Earth.
    Loki Morningstar -
    That sounds like a great idea. I have been thinking about how Alchemy was like modern Shamanism recently, and I feel it would be nice to cover both those ideas.
    Updated 2 Weeks Ago at 12:38 PM by Loki Morningstar
    elixirmixer -
    What about a part 'Modern Alchemists'
    Loki Morningstar -
    That would be nice, a section about dreams, imagination, and the subconscious, is important. So much I want to talk about! The hardest bit seems to be organising it, so frustrating lol. It is odd how some dreams seem to stay with one more than others, perhaps not from the subconscious but more data from the unconscious filtered through the subconscious.

FaceJacker sucks! Long live Alchemy Forums!
    Kibric -
    Maybe a section in your book about dreams. There are some dreams that stay with you for years.
    To much lasting detail to be just random creations from the subconscious.
    I'm glad you jacked FaceSmash in too.
    Loki Morningstar -
    The tablet idea was based on a dream I had. It was only a simple dream, but perhaps I will post that at some point.
    Loki Morningstar -
    Thanks Kibric. It is really so nice to have somewhere to meet people with similar interests. So glad I jacked FB in.
    Loki Morningstar -
    What the!?! He is laying in fire, at times on fire?!? Don't think I'll try this any time soon lol. Really look forward to researching it at some point though. Strange regarding his cholesterol, and drinking so little water. Even if there is some kind of trick to not getting burnt, one would need lots of mental control to get that close to the heat. Very interesting. Thanks. Will do.
    Kibric -
    Thanks Loki.. Sorry you lost your show...
    You've got a layout for a good book, keep us all updated.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast