Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. It could help someone, I guess.

once upon a time there was a newsgroup called alt.prophecies.nostradamus . I wasn't "into" Nostradamus at the time, but it was the only place I could find that was active and talking about the sort of things I was looking for. A mixed bag of esoterica, like Nostradamus. And still half burnt from an "experience" and doing the ranting and raving, some people were pretty fucking kind to me. A lot of this went over my head at the time, as I wasn't really listening. I was broadcasting. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. OOps. If You Were Born Today, October 10

Just some tidbits I've picked up along the way. I was looking for info on changing my username and I came upon the Blogs sticky. I guess I am using this right. My only problem is not coming up with a dozen things a day to "blog" about. My "personal blog" isn't really a blog.. It was just the only place I could find to post content (texts) with "inline" images, unlike the normal social media where you can only attached everything at the end. I had hopes for Google plus, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. hey germans (and others.. but mostly germans). 1/2

I've managed to download very clean copies (almost all) in very high quality of the following. Hit me up if anything is interesting:

These are German, and are sitting in an OCRFRAKTUR folder. They are not OCR'd yet. Some I've had as inferior copies (some almost unusable), some I think may be rare:

Abbé Larudan - Allerneuste Geheimnisse der Freijmaurer (1771)
    Abraham von Franckenberg - Theologische Sendschreiben von dem rechten Kirchen-gehen (1667) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Astrologically just sayin...

Moon, Jupiter and Saturn are all lines up, and almost Pluto aswell, from where I'm standing..

Just sayin..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. EM latest prediction

For recorded history as I learn to trust my ability to peer into the future, my prediction is that the next big thing (covid, 9/11 type big) is going to be a:

Global food crisis.

No food. We are running out of food. It's happening and it's coming in fast. Certainly going to be the Manitowoc of discussion next year. With love. You've been warned.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 14 ... LastLast