Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Blog Comments

elixirmixer -
    Mate i come here everyday, I just dont flood the forum and embarrass myself on a daily basis anymore haha.

Finished my bridging course today. Feels good. Getting ready for the real deal.
    Kiorionis -
    Good luck with the studies. I’m assuming you’ll still pop in from time to time eh?
    Awani -

tAlchemist -
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    This is quite common in the early stages of conscious OBE. But the sooner one learns to manage and eventually do away with basic fears, such entities will no longer be an issue. They'll most likely go look for someone else's fears to feed on, and you'll be free to explore beyond your immediate surroundings. Not gonna lie though, there are far more potentially "frightening" challenges "out there" (actually "in there" is the right term, but that's a different story)... But with enough training and patience/persistence/perseverance, there is an infinity of infinities to explore.. and beyond...
    There being more frightening experiences out there is something I agree with. When will I be prepared to face them though...
    tAlchemist -
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich
    ---
    Sorry Schmuldvich for a late reply.

After you asked about Personal Shopper I went on Youtube to watch the trailer. It looks okay. If you think I might like it then I'll give it a peak, and see what its like. I won't say when because I procrastinate way too much now that I think of it lol I still haven't made my ''crystals'' yet.

Just so you and everyone knows, I don't ignore people unless they're being hostile and unfriendly, then I might ignore, but sometimes I just respond really late. My apologies.
    Schmuldvich -
    ---
    Updated 1 Week Ago at 01:55 PM by Schmuldvich
    Andro -
    elixirmixer -
    Are there any particular training courses/regiments that you would recommend?
    Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist
    BUT NOW, I'm dealing with my true fears face to face and this is hard. Think of the movie Insidious, and witnessing these types of beings right in front of your face talking, screaming, and attacking you. For me, this is a hard thing to confront because when I astral project, they're already standing, they're already ready and I'm just ''waking up'' or just leaving my body, and then more often than not I get swarmed by these things, it catches me off guard and I begin to freak out.
    This is quite common in the early stages of conscious OBE. But the sooner one learns to manage and eventually do away with basic fears, such entities will no longer be an issue. They'll most likely go look for someone else's fears to feed on, and you'll be free to explore beyond your immediate surroundings. Not gonna lie though, there are far more potentially "frightening" challenges "out there" (actually "in there" is the right term, but that's a different story)... But with enough training and patience/persistence/perseverance, there is an infinity of infinities to explore.. and beyond...
    elixirmixer -
    I may or may not have told you about my intantenious projection... was the most powerful experience of my life till this day. i was 16, was just relaxing after work in a silent house, staring ata the wall. then BOOM, NUTHER WORLD!!! was fucking crazy.ill go into more detail if ya need but ehhh....
    elixirmixer -
    Thank you Mr. Black
    black -
    Well done Mr. Mixer

Keep up the good work and I'm sure you will see many more wonderful things.

2020 the new more evolved / evolving Mr. Mixer.
    Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra
    look upwards and raise their fists.
    If they have fists to raise, they have issues to deal with...

So, while they may be many things, anywhere on the Golden Continuum - UN-knowable & omni-singular & incomprehensible they ain't

But they all have their role
    Definitely.

I hope you’re doing well my friend
    Thank you, indeed I am. I hope you're doing well as well!
    Seth-Ra -
    Did you really think I was referring to the infinite/incomprehensible/UN-knowable omni-singularity, etc? Fuck no I'm referring to the psychopathic demiurgic posers/wannabees in the judeo-christian scriptures. Their behavior and attitude and narcissism and whims and general lack of mental coherence/stability is very well documented in said scriptures, making a psychological diagnosis possible, based on the finite, "paradoxically" human-like attributes and quite comprehensible qualities of the available data.
    I don’t necessarily find the two mutually exclusive. What stands out more as a “demiurge” to me, are the ones “lower down the Golden Chain”, that look upwards and raise their fists.
    But they all have their role, so it’s fine.

I hope you’re doing well my friend.

~Seth-Ra
    John Two -
    Is the world fucked or is the thought process of "him that pisseth against the wall" fucked?
    elixirmixer -
    Those lung shots are Crazy! Glad I quit smoking!
    Andro -
    I doubt it. Psychopaths are apparently incapable of feeling emotions of any kind, regardless of Their species.
    I always find it amusing that humans presume to not only understand the Mind of God (an infinite, paradoxical, incomprehensible singularity and plurality), but cast judgement on it also.
    Did you really think I was referring to the infinite/incomprehensible/UN-knowable omni-singularity, etc? Fuck no I'm referring to the psychopathic demiurgic posers/wannabees in the judeo-christian scriptures. Their behavior and attitude and narcissism and whims and general lack of mental coherence/stability is very well documented in said scriptures, making a psychological diagnosis possible, based on the finite, "paradoxically" human-like attributes and quite comprehensible qualities of the available data.
    Updated 3 Weeks Ago at 12:18 PM by Andro
    Seth-Ra -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    Hahahaha no... I think He hates us all equally.
    I doubt it. Psychopaths are apparently incapable of feeling emotions of any kind, regardless of Their species.
    I always find it amusing that humans presume to not only understand the Mind of God (an infinite, paradoxical, incomprehensible singularity and plurality), but cast judgement on it also.

Can't imagine why humans ever "fell", or Lucifer for that matter.

I will compare it to a diet. We all know that eating salad is more beneficial than eating McDonalds. And that is how i feel about sex. there are healthier ways to practise it then what the majority of us are doing.
    Is it though? Several times lettuce has been recalled due to E.Coli outbreaks and has caused quite the upset stomachs - but my cheeseburgers have never made me sick.
    One could compare a smoker's lungs to a non-smokers:

Now, one could argue that the non-smoker's lungs are clearly healthier and better than the smoker's lungs, and I'd agree. However, I'd point out that both their owners are dead - so ultimately what fuckin difference did it make?

Perhaps people would be better off evaluating the reasons for actions, and not just the actions themselves. Might learn a lot about the causes. Crowley's concept of "Love is the Law, Love under Will" comes to mind.

"For God so loved the world..."

~Seth-Ra
    Andro -
    I think He hates us all equally
    elixirmixer -
    Hahahaha no... I think He hates us all equally.

In fact, considering the real bad shit that is occurring in some closed circles, I think a persons sexual preference couldn't be considered anything less then trivial in comparison. I think that by just being a polition in this day an age would make you more guilty of serious crimes against humanity by association then anything that a single (or couple) of people can do in the privacy of their own home.

Not to say that I think He loves it either. I think that all of us have... less then desirable sexual behaviours, of course i can (and do) only speak for myself. I certainly wish to change my behaviour. remove all masturbation. Remove all sodomy, all ejaculations. I have been a sex addict my entire life and its about time i stopped. I will compare it to a diet. We all know that eating salad is more beneficial than eating McDonalds. And that is how i feel about sex. there are healthier ways to practise it then what the majority of us are doing.

Also, if we were to take the Old Testament, word for word, and unchangeable, then i am most certainly in the boat of people God hates. He did say directly that bastards would not go to heaven. Which counts me out since my dad was a pimp and my mum a heroin slut.

Do I actually think I have no chance with God because of those things? Of course not. After all... I'm the Chosen One
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast