Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Happy accidents

Most of this is some older work. I've resized everything to 600 width, and they do lose a little bit compared to being full screen, but the effect is still there somewhat. Contrary to the title, the first few weren't accidents at all...

This is probably my favorite thing I've done, a reproduction of Bruno's "Atrium Veneris". I like to think of it as a play on "4 dimensional cube", because there are four cubes of different dimensions:

Updated 1 Hour Ago at 06:12 PM by Greg Marcus

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Die Erleuchteten

Well, this one I remembered ordering.

They lied when they said it was in "Good" condition. It's in excellent condition.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I don't read German. Ha ha. I just may cut it up and make an excellent scan of it. Scanning it on a flatbed would kill it anyways (its 624 pages). I found this neat mount for my DSLR that would allow me to connect it to a frame and scan it like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Foundations of Newton's Alchemy

This came in the mail yesterday. I don't remember ordering it. I had to search my email to see that I bought it in January.. It was only $12+reasonable S&H.

I'm thinking it came up in a search and I couldn't find a PDF version so for the $12 I just bought it on a whim.

I see it was discussed in this thread.

I read Isaac Newton - The Last Sorcerer when it was first published. I'm aware of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Some recent work, things I need to work on, and other thoughts.

I did it again, I wrote a post too long for here. To be honest, I was going to post it in both places anyways. I don't really shill for "my blog". I just needed a place to keep nicely formatted content with "inline" pictures. I like to be more of a 'build it and they will come' type guy. I figure the posts will get indexed by search engines, and people who are specifically searching for it will find it. Reading through the forums has made me concerned about the versions and translations ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Metatron and the R.C. 'House of the Holy Spirit'

'I finished the whiskey, shut my eyes, opened them again. Facing me was the seventeenth century engraving, a typical Rosicrucian allegory of the period, rich in coded messages addressed to the members of the Fraternity. Obviously it depicted the Temple of the Rosy Cross, a tower surmounted by a dome in accordance with the Renaissance Iconographic model, both Christian and Jewish, of the Temple of Jerusalem, reconstructed on the pattern of

Updated 5 Days Ago at 02:34 AM by Greg Marcus

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast