Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Blog Comments

Aham -
    The car actually helps provide the scale for how big that mine is... wow!! Not sure how you keep people out unless you're there 24x7. Also, if you're starting your alchemical work next week who's going to mind the mine?
    elixirmixer -
    Ill r y and take some today. Not sure how they will come out in photos because the lighting needs to be really specific to see the coloirs but we'll hve a crack.

Thats my wifes car in the photo. That hole probably cost about 300,000 dollars to dig. So im very lucky to be able to just walk into and peg that mine. People are very jealous as we can see from all the security issues im having...
    Schmuldvich -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    Well your close Schmoldy. But in fact; my mine is better than all of those pics.
    No kidding!

Your mine is massive!

Do you have any pics of raw opals you have found?
    elixirmixer -
    Done.
    elixirmixer -
    Oooo, ill get your email from one of our PMs and send the pic. You can imbed it yourself if you feel so inclined....
    elixirmixer -
    Well your close Schmoldy. But in fact; my mine is better than all of those pics. I will deliver at some stage but the comp is not set up from the move still.

I didnt 'buy' a mine; you cant really 'buy' anything in Australia (truth be told) im just leasing it off the government. (Just as "buying" a title of deed for your house is actually just a lease agreement with the queen. She will always own your house. You never own anything. Your a slave and dont forget it)

No fences altho i really need something there; had the thief return and night and steal more from my mine. Its getting serious now and if he does it again tonight than some serious actions will be taken to prevent this man from ever mining again (or much else really).......
    Kibric -
    you bought a mine ? you put up fences ?
    Schmuldvich -
    Post a picture of your opal mine.

This is what I imagine is in your backyard: https://ssl.c.photoshelter.com/img-g...pal-Mining.jpg

Or maybe you're lucky enough to have something like this: https://a.travel-assets.com/findyour...-Opal-Mine.jpg

Ah, found a pic of you: https://www.koroit.com/koroit.com/Ho...apeimage_2.png
    elixirmixer -
    I should also clarify that finding opal is half the game. So people still sneak in at night with gereators and jack picks and do some serious hard work to steal opal.

This man wasnt even that kind he just ripped it straight out of my wall withou asking. If i had proof i could prosecute and sue him.
    elixirmixer -
    I took a couple locals on a tour through my mine.

I had a patch that was producing colour that i was working on. This man ca mm e a d smsshed up all of my work as d i saw him pick up an opal and put it in his pocket.

He disnt think i was watching him. But i was.

It is a very dishonest move. He has literally stolen from my childrens inheritance and there will be appropriate action taken.

Opal mining IS VERY hard work. Again why theft such as this is highly condemable. Theives stealing of the blood sweat and endangered lives of others. Jealous piece of shit slackers.

Ive decided that something must be done. Had it been my opal i would be able to let this go. But this is my childrens future and i must discourage any repeated behaviour.

Opal theft is common here. People are shot dead every now and again, families are torn apart. As Mr. Black pointed out, the nature of the game attracts some pretty nasty characters.

This man in particular is very racist. Im about to punish him severely by bringing all the Sri Lankans and aboriginals i know down to his area of mining and have them all out up claims around his.

His own racism will drive him nuts; the bitter old jealous cunt that he is.
    Aham -
    Like Schmuldvich, I too am a bit curious. You mentioned in another blog that it takes a lot of effort/mining to find Opal so what did they steal? Doesn't it take a while to find Opal so they'd have to do a lot of work for maybe a stone or two? Not sure how stealing works for mining...
    Schmuldvich -
    What happened...?

You have a big hole in your backyard and some guy chizzled out some rocks that might contain opal?

Sorry, I am not familiar with the mining industry or opal mines.
    elixirmixer -
    Toooo right my friend.

I chose to be the bigger man.

Suck it up. Went to confession (vented to the preacher/miner at the pub i work with) and now will not throw poo at the walls.

I had my big vent. Ill be more cautious in future. But yes i think your right mate. Miners tend to develop very scummy, jealous behaviours. Doesnt take long for brother to turn against brother around here...

(Deep breathe) 'siiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh'.....

Anyway, good news of the day. Secured another shift today. Gained rep points with the Sri Lankan's in town (my head chef and crew) gained more points with the indigenous. And managed to get through the day without spilling the blood of the man trying to steal my childrens inheritance.

All-in-all a pretty shit day; but with a silver lining.

Thank you Mr. Black. The combined efforts of you and some other friends have gotten me through while maintaining the smile on my face.

Victory nap.
    black -
    If you want to become a greedy low life then stay there....

If that doesn't appeal to you then get out while you still can.

I have been in the mining business and a large percentage of these people are at the
    opposite end of the scale to where I think you want to be.

There are so many lovely places in OZ for you and your family to grow together.

Those mining towns are cesspits !!!!!
    elixirmixer -
    Im going into a serious biological warfare mode right now..
    elixirmixer -
    And before anyone bothers. Ive done the whole apple cider vinegar / olive oil and lemon gall cleanse.

Didnt work.
    elixirmixer -
    And Upward!
    Schmuldvich -
    Well; nice work Schmuldvich, you have given practical contribution to the EM cause.
    Aren't I always...?

I try to help you, friend, more than most where I can.

I admire your fervor so much!

I wasnt aware of the problem in the pelican design; nor was i aware of this superior design; however it is clear to see the difference between the two...
    I have called the glassblower and sent through the new designs. Luckily he still hasnt started and is starting in a couple weeks.
    Excellent. Glad I could be of assistance. Hope you get what you want from the glassblower!

ONWARD!!!
    elixirmixer -
    Well; nice work Schmuldvich, you have given practical contribution to the EM cause.

I wasnt aware of the problem in the pelican design; nor was i aware of this superior design; however it is clear to see the difference between the two...

I have called the glassblower and sent through the new designs. Luckily he still hasnt started and is starting in a couple weeks.
    Schmuldvich -
    Nice! Thanks for the feedback.

Yes! I "keep hinting that I supposedly know things regarding alchemy that most people do not, trying to get information from others". Cherry picking!
    ...Obviously because I need help/answers, and not because I am interested what the homies are doing!

What I mean by style is designs like http://www.crucible.org/aaaimages-la...licanSmall.jpg that do a poor job of actual Circulation compared to https://catalog.ndsglass.com/Asset/3281-.png (minus the top alembic) that do a wonderful job at circulating our Matter!
    Updated 4 Days Ago at 03:47 AM by Schmuldvich (Fixed link)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast