Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

• Recent Blog Posts

Greg Marcus

Foundations of Newton's Alchemy

This came in the mail yesterday. I don't remember ordering it. I had to search my email to see that I bought it in January.. It was only $12+reasonable S&H. I'm thinking it came up in a...

Greg Marcus 02-19-2019
    Greg Marcus

Some recent work, things I need to work on, and other thoughts.

I did it again, I wrote a post too long for here. To be honest, I was going to post it in both places anyways. I don't really shill for "my blog". I just needed a place to keep nicely formatted...

Greg Marcus 02-18-2019
    Greg Marcus

Metatron and the R.C. 'House of the Holy Spirit'

Well, I had written a whole thing out about this and got some diagrams ready, but it was 1000 characters over the limit by the end. So I had to put it elsewhere: Metatron and the R.C. 'House of the...

Greg Marcus 02-17-2019
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

Andro

I can't say what it is, but I can say what it is NOT: A reason to feel distraught & frustrated

Making 'The Vegetable Stone'?

Andro 22 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Wildfire

Do you suppose that the red stuff could really be the red lion as he describes it? I feel so distraught over this. I mean I've done tons of research inquired

Wildfire 36 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Andro

Regarding Hybridization: "Sulfur" (as plant oils) & "Mercury" (ethanol-related) are from basic-level Spagyria, while the "Salt"

Andro 41 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Wildfire

Can you describe to us Andro how this hybridazation is done please. I only know of the salt water method where you treat it with NaOH to pH 10.78. Apparently

Wildfire 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Andro

There is a wide variety of "ormus"-making processes readily available online. Some of them involve corrosive spirits and caustic solutions (i.e.

Andro 1 Hour Ago Go to last post