Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

• Recent Blog Posts

elixirmixer

EM; and the complexities of opal mining.

So it turns out the Mr. Black, way back when I first got out here, was totally right. These mining towns have a funny way. Very friendly people. VERY. However... sometimes not in a good way. ...

elixirmixer 10-17-2018
    elixirmixer

EM; and the complexities of opal mining.

So it turns out the Mr. Black, way back when I first got out here, was totally right. These mining towns have a funny way. Very friendly people. VERY. However... sometimes not in a good way. ...

elixirmixer 10-16-2018
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

Florius Frammel

Looking forward to your report(s) EM.
    Watch out when heating closed vessels with liquid substances in it too strong!

Your approach

Halchymia

Florius Frammel 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    elixirmixer

The reason Im buying it is because it comes from the chem companies and has a messured purity of over 99%; unlike anything ive made in the past, which

Halchymia

elixirmixer 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Aham

EM, since we don't generally know the quality of store bought PotCarb, it might be helpful to saturate distilled water with PotCarb, run the saturated

Halchymia

Aham 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    zoas23

One of the most amazing books on the Sun and the Moon and their genders is Artaud's "Heliogabalus; or, the Crowned Anarchist"... of course,

Aboriginal Australians

zoas23 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    elixirmixer

I just wanted to ask; has anybody here actually made the Volatized Salts of Tartar and actually eatten some to decide whether the healing effects are

Halchymia

elixirmixer 1 Day Ago Go to last post