Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

• Recent Blog Posts

elixirmixer

EM; the Land Owner.

So today was the day. I spent more money today than I usually spend in 3 years. We bought 69 and three quater acres of the flinders ranges goat grazzing fields. Im going to try and get a loan...

elixirmixer 11-14-2018
    Euphrasia

Note to self: try not to wander astray

It's been tough to stay positive. To not feel just totally defeated. I had written a long post here about everything but decided to delete it. All I will say is, in case any of you happen to be...

Euphrasia 11-12-2018
    elixirmixer

Em's SUCCESS!!!

SUCCESS!!!! Mother fuckin fuckinFUCKERS!! E.... to the mother fucking M has successfully volatized some potassium!!! ALLLLLLLL riiiiiiiiighttttt.......... Pics posted tomorrow or next day. ...

elixirmixer 11-10-2018
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

JDP

First you would need to prove that the Dampierre emblems are in fact about alchemy. All we have in this regard is Fulcanelli's interpretation of said

Tour De Main = Tower of the Hand

JDP 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
    elixirmixer

Franz Bardon explains this as being a big first step in opening up the consiousness. These entities have apprently a lot to offer the budding Magickian

Connecting with Elementals.

elixirmixer 7 Hours Ago Go to last post
    z0 K

Yes it is a pleasure to view when sublimed into a helmet. Though for ease of collection I prefer to sublime it into the mouth of an ice water cooled condenser.

Routine Potassium Check-up

z0 K 7 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Florius Frammel

That's maybe how they did it before the medieval christian period.
    As I already have written before, I think this stylistic device is an invention

Florius Frammel 9 Hours Ago Go to last post
    JDP

There's no evidence that alchemists were interpreting such drawings/paintings/engravings/statues with things like Fulcanelli's "phonetic cabala"

JDP 10 Hours Ago Go to last post