Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

• Recent Blog Posts

elixirmixer

EM; and Dream-Control

So for the last few weeks ive been working up to getting back into a lucid dreaming state with some set goals in mind of what I wanted to achieve. The goals were simple, I wanted to drink a glass...

elixirmixer 01-20-2019
    elixirmixer

EM; loves Quitting Jobs

So I've been volunteering my time managing a furniture store to raise money for the childrens sports centre here in Coober Pedy. Since im (fingers crossed) going to be starting this new mining job...

elixirmixer 01-19-2019
    elixirmixer

The Tears of Sophia

As soon as I knew of her, I was sure she would change my life forever. I met her one early spring. Her eyes were like crystals from the ocean and her mousy brown hair rested gently at her bottom. ...

elixirmixer 01-16-2019
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

Awani

I think all this removes the light from the important parts of all sacred text. The message has got nothing to do with the messenger. Wisdom is the same

Old vs. New Testament

Awani 3 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Florius Frammel

So you meant these quotes:

in a not-hating way? Like followers of those religions should literally fuck themselves

Old vs. New Testament

Florius Frammel 11 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Andro

That's a really tough one to guess... Hmm... I really have to deeply ponder on what is referred to here

Just like the poison on the tongues

Old vs. New Testament

Andro 22 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Florius Frammel

It actually says it's about a certain act of sexuality that is humiliating for men. As it is not further specified which act that should be I'd say it

Old vs. New Testament

Florius Frammel 40 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Andro

And even if we zoom out from the sexuality-centered topics, those religions are still extremely intolerant. Basically, "everyone is a sinner".

Old vs. New Testament

Andro 2 Hours Ago Go to last post