Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

• Recent Blog Posts

elixirmixer

EM; loves Quitting Jobs

So I've been volunteering my time managing a furniture store to raise money for the childrens sports centre here in Coober Pedy. Since im (fingers crossed) going to be starting this new mining job...

elixirmixer 01-19-2019
    elixirmixer

The Tears of Sophia

As soon as I knew of her, I was sure she would change my life forever. I met her one early spring. Her eyes were like crystals from the ocean and her mousy brown hair rested gently at her bottom. ...

elixirmixer 01-16-2019
    elixirmixer

EM; the working Man

So the ride through social welfare lane has run its course. It was a sweet ride while it lasted, beautiful views with plenty of tourist attractions. However, now that I've been put forward for a job,...

elixirmixer 01-15-2019
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

Awani

If any homophobia exist amongst the contemporary indigenous of Central Africa and Latin America it is most probable a heritage of the Catholic Church

Old vs. New Testament

Awani 19 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Andro

Many Neo-Pagans are very nationalistic/xenophobic and homophobic. Same with many Neo-Wiccans (however, there are quite a lot of lesbian covens). Tibetan

Old vs. New Testament

Andro 52 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Andro

They don't have to. After so many generations of programming, it's pretty much hardwired already. See your own quote below, in which you're only further

Old vs. New Testament

Andro 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Florius Frammel

As we are living in the same country, I thought you would know that none of the two major churches are telling people how to live their lives anymore

Old vs. New Testament

Florius Frammel 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Awani

NT is basically a New Age handbook (don’t mean that in a derogatory way). Any origin religion of interest has to be an offspring of shamanism or

Old vs. New Testament

Awani 2 Hours Ago Go to last post