Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

• Recent Blog Posts

Greg Marcus

Some recent work, things I need to work on, and other thoughts.

I did it again, I wrote a post too long for here. To be honest, I was going to post it in both places anyways. I don't really shill for "my blog". I just needed a place to keep nicely formatted...

Greg Marcus 02-18-2019
    Greg Marcus

Metatron and the R.C. 'House of the Holy Spirit'

Well, I had written a whole thing out about this and got some diagrams ready, but it was 1000 characters over the limit by the end. So I had to put it elsewhere: Metatron and the R.C. 'House of the...

Greg Marcus 02-17-2019
    Greg Marcus

currently...

I sat down at my desk recently to get back to work after a pause. I decided I wanted to cover Mynsicht a bit before I started talking about his "seal" and the Porta Alchemica. I sorted out that...

Greg Marcus 02-16-2019
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

Awani

If I can’t find what I need I fast.

Ayahuasca Report

Awani 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Kiorionis

Interesting. Have you considered fasting during the work hours to avoid eating out? Or is it more of a lunch-meeting with clients?

Are

Ayahuasca Report

Kiorionis 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Awani

I had yet another dream. I was in Ecuador with the Kichwa people. The preperations for doing the ceremonies was on par with the Bwiti in Gabon, and the

Ayahuasca Report

Awani 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Greg Marcus

This is going to be hard to believe, but when I typed that stuff about monks, I had no yet come across this old work in my FB memories. This is just a

Playing Cards

Greg Marcus 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Greg Marcus

And it's Plato's Phaedrus that it references. No joke, I was just sorting through my Greek collection yesterday (and trying to decide if Mirandola and

Playing Cards

Greg Marcus 7 Hours Ago Go to last post