Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

• Recent Blog Posts

vigilance

Monday, Oct. 19 2021

I've already bought two beats. lol. got people phone numbers, G.C. is in. Lots of stuff. Lots I can't talk about too. This stuff is coming up. I've let it all out, right? It's a barbarous name....

vigilance 10-19-2020
    vigilance

I met my wife Francine on Aug 1, 2012.

I had seen her pop on on the little thumbnails.. I clicked someone else by mistake ,the screen changed, and of course all the thumbnails changed, and I was all like wwait, what was that. I dunno lots...

vigilance 10-19-2020
    vigilance

well here it is.

Buckminister Fuller. Operating Manual for Spaceship Earth. What he is discussing are.. the "outliers" in Westworld, the "anomalies" in the Matrix. When was that? 1999? Just saying. Pi the Movie was...

vigilance 10-18-2020
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

alfr

Hello everyone

CUBE fig and symbols URINE AND SATURN

have you noticed that on the ososceles triangular arm with tip down above

The Philosopher's Matter

alfr 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    z0 K

In the illustration from Speculum Veritatis we see the child of Saturn in a cloud urinating. Saturn is not lead. Saturn is the god of harvest. So the

Researching GW Stone and Alkahest

z0 K 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Tannur

Mathematics definitely had that reputation back in the day. I have come to view the Quadrivium as a kind of spiritual heart of mathematics, in much the

I have already done the work

Tannur 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Tannur

Why do you feel that Bruno and Lull's works are even mathematics to begin with? No serious mathematician would consider numerology, number symbolism or

Tannur 7 Hours Ago Go to last post
    vigilance

yeah.. that's the left side. The "master". strictness and all that. It needs the right side, too. I was so like that. I honestly only skimmed

vigilance 9 Hours Ago Go to last post