Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

• Recent Blog Posts

elixirmixer

The Tears of Sophia

As soon as I knew of her, I was sure she would change my life forever. I met her one early spring. Her eyes were like crystals from the ocean and her mousy brown hair rested gently at her bottom. ...

elixirmixer 01-16-2019
    elixirmixer

EM; the working Man

So the ride through social welfare lane has run its course. It was a sweet ride while it lasted, beautiful views with plenty of tourist attractions. However, now that I've been put forward for a job,...

elixirmixer 01-15-2019
    Amon

School years

After kindergarten, there came the time to level up to primary school. I spent my 1st year on a private school, to which my mother drove me everyday. This is the first time i remember experiencing a...

Amon 01-14-2019
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

tAlchemist

I think all forms of Cancer can be cured by Fasting. However, at certain stages, I could see why Fasting might not be a solution, but in the Early Stages,

Cures for Cancer

tAlchemist 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    tAlchemist

Does this mean that these women desire ''rape''?

Are Bad Jokes Good?

tAlchemist

But if Everything is ''All'', then that ''No-thing'' you speak of is literally ''Something'' seeing as though this ''One Thing'' can spring an entire

The Cosmic Joke

tAlchemist

I would use the stone to develop myself. I only aim higher, in SELF development. This is the Great Work after all.

What's an Alchemical Cunt?

Are you an Alchemical Cunt?

Awani

Yes... but it also means that NOTHING is very very possible... meaning that when you are liberated into the All... when you merge with the Divine Mystery

The Cosmic Joke

Awani 3 Hours Ago Go to last post