Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

• Recent Blog Posts

elixirmixer

EM; and Dream-Control

So for the last few weeks ive been working up to getting back into a lucid dreaming state with some set goals in mind of what I wanted to achieve. The goals were simple, I wanted to drink a glass...

elixirmixer 01-20-2019
    elixirmixer

EM; loves Quitting Jobs

So I've been volunteering my time managing a furniture store to raise money for the childrens sports centre here in Coober Pedy. Since im (fingers crossed) going to be starting this new mining job...

elixirmixer 01-19-2019
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

elixirmixer

YouTube doesnt pay anything anymore for views. Your income is soley based on whether people click on your ads or not.

AS Andro said, its

YouTube strategies

elixirmixer 3 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    zoas23

1. Youtube does not really pay much money.

2. Following the hype is not really the BEST way to make a video popular... but picking a somehow

YouTube strategies

zoas23 8 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Awani

Goes both ways. There was this guy (so I heard) who was an actor on a famous Soap Opera. A shallow and bland TV series. Famous too in that market. Then

YouTube strategies

Awani 25 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Awani

For me selling out is when you try to please someone else by being someone you know you really are not... or to be a sort of Yes-man. Only the individual

YouTube strategies

Awani 34 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Andro

I think it's possible to have both. Perhaps not easy, but possible. Pink Floyd's "The Wall" comes to mind...

Others have substance

YouTube strategies

Andro 1 Hour Ago Go to last post