Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

• Recent Blog Posts

elixirmixer

EM; the Land Owner.

So today was the day. I spent more money today than I usually spend in 3 years. We bought 69 and three quater acres of the flinders ranges goat grazzing fields. Im going to try and get a loan...

elixirmixer 11-14-2018
    Euphrasia

Note to self: try not to wander astray

It's been tough to stay positive. To not feel just totally defeated. I had written a long post here about everything but decided to delete it. All I will say is, in case any of you happen to be...

Euphrasia 11-12-2018
    elixirmixer

Em's SUCCESS!!!

SUCCESS!!!! Mother fuckin fuckinFUCKERS!! E.... to the mother fucking M has successfully volatized some potassium!!! ALLLLLLLL riiiiiiiiighttttt.......... Pics posted tomorrow or next day. ...

elixirmixer 11-10-2018
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

elixirmixer

Franz Bardon explains this as being a big first step in opening up the consiousness. These entities have apprently a lot to offer the budding Magickian

Connecting with Elementals.

elixirmixer 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    z0 K

Yes it is a pleasure to view when sublimed into a helmet. Though for ease of collection I prefer to sublime it into the mouth of an ice water cooled condenser.

Routine Potassium Check-up

z0 K 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Florius Frammel

That's maybe how they did it before the medieval christian period.
    As I already have written before, I think this stylistic device is an invention

Tour De Main = Tower of the Hand

Florius Frammel 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
    JDP

There's no evidence that alchemists were interpreting such drawings/paintings/engravings/statues with things like Fulcanelli's "phonetic cabala"

Tour De Main = Tower of the Hand

JDP 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Florius Frammel

Interesting!
    Do you know how it behaves if you put it in a "well luted" pelican? I bet it's quite a pleasure to view that, isn't it?

Routine Potassium Check-up

Florius Frammel 3 Hours Ago Go to last post