Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

Alchemy; and EM's Humiliation

Rate this Entry
So it would seem that once again I've been out-thwarted by the likes of superior minds and the total Perculiar-Knob (a place in South Australia haha!!) ..that is Alchemy.

And deeper and deeper this rabbit hole goes.

Riddle me this you fuckers.... "The Golden Chain of Homer" says (something like):

"And despite that all these alchemy dooshbags keep calling the matter 'philosophical', it is indeed the same, as our matter becomes nitre, and it becomes salt, and by-and-by it becomes a whole bunch of other shit, such as sulphur, and arsenic, and mica, and iron ect ect...

So is the author of TGCH just straight out lying? What a fuckin bastard! This is proof of JDP's notion that "some alchemists were just trying to dick you; so you would struggle and blow your cash"

So close, and yet so... SO far away....

It hurts... your a cruel bitch Alchemy....

EM.

Submit "Alchemy; and EM's Humiliation" to Digg Submit "Alchemy; and EM's Humiliation" to del.icio.us Submit "Alchemy; and EM's Humiliation" to StumbleUpon Submit "Alchemy; and EM's Humiliation" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

black -
    Alchemy is not cruel ... it's just asking us to step up.

I feel that Alchemy is a most wonderful taskmaster.

I just pray that I can keep on going till there is more
    clarity in this Great Work.
    elixirmixer -
    Very noble, and humble of you my dear friend.

I'm certain your prayers will be answered.
    elixirmixer -
    I have to concede. Being an explosively awesome dip-shit does not allow someone the clarity and peace of mind required to harness the powers of Alchemy.

I am going to have to revert my energies and start Alchemy all over again.

I am going to make the Archaeus of Water during the spring. Rain water is hard to come by out here so, God willing, I will have to find an alternative.

I apologize to anyone I may have mislead with my juvenile alchemical preaching. My wife says that I remind her of John Snow. And it appears "I know nothing".

Back to the basics. And no more tooting my own huge dick. Its been over-tooted. Im all out of tooting and feel ashamed; having fallen from the true path.

Your humility has been an inspiration Mr. Black. Thank you.

Good wishes to all.
    tAlchemist -
    The "alchemists" that were lying were probably not alchemists. Jealous sages who wrote to veil the work through abstract and lies were jealous. They didn't have the stone, so they didnt want you havin it!

Take the rotten egg out of your flask and put the First Matter in! (I. e unlearn and allow nature to be your guide)

Good luck.
    elixirmixer -
    Good advice tAlchemist.
    Schmuldvich -
    "And despite that all these alchemy dooshbags keep calling the matter 'philosophical', it is indeed the same, as our matter becomes nitre, and it becomes salt, and by-and-by it becomes a whole bunch of other shit, such as sulphur, and arsenic, and mica, and iron ect ect..."

So is the author of TGCH just straight out lying?
    FUCK NO THE AUTHOR IS NOT LYING.

You quite literally summed up everything you need to know in this one paraphrased sentence you posted!!!
    it is indeed the same, as our matter becomes nitre, and it becomes salt, and by-and-by it becomes a whole bunch of other shit, such as sulphur, and arsenic, and mica, and iron ect ect...
    YES! EXACTLY!!!
    ...From one we attain all we are looking for.
    Meditate on this, friend!
    elixirmixer -
    Let me be clear; the author and myself wasnt saying Our Philosophical matter becomes philosophical nitre and philosophical sulfur and philosophical arsenic...

What he is saying is that, our matter becomes vulgar nitre and vulgar salt and by-and-by vulgar sulfur and vulgar arsenic. Thats what he is saying (in the literal sense) and he specifically says that its nothing special, its not some 'secret' nitre or 'secret' sulfur... but just plain ol' regular fuckin sulfur.....

You with me??? (?)
    Seth-Ra -
    Because it is. Understand the carrier's qualities, and you can work with the passenger within it.

The only difference between "vulgar" and "philosophical", material wise, is whether or not you've got a passenger present...
    A car is just a hunk of steel and other misc shit.
    It's not until a person gets in it, that something neat happens. (Tis also the reason for needing to understand the keys; can't get into a vehicle that's locked without the key, etc)

Chemistry only looks at the vehicle; the form. Totally misses the passenger.
    JDP -
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich
    FUCK NO THE AUTHOR IS NOT LYING.

You quite literally summed up everything you need to know in this one paraphrased sentence you posted!!!
    it is indeed the same, as our matter becomes nitre, and it becomes salt, and by-and-by it becomes a whole bunch of other shit, such as sulphur, and arsenic, and mica, and iron ect ect...
    YES! EXACTLY!!!
    ...From one we attain all we are looking for.
    Meditate on this, friend!
    LOL! Why are you trying to condone such utter BULLSHIT theories and boasts? Of course EM is right and it is in fact nothing but a bunch of nonsense. "Our matter" does not really become any of those things. The author is using his totally unproven theories to make such ridiculous boasts.

And "meditating" on the "from one we attain all we are looking for" claim will take you nowhere, as there is NO SUCH "ONE" THING. You could live 1000 years "meditating" about this and it won't make this supposed "one matter" magically appear for you somewhere in nature. It just ain't going to happen, friend. Wake up and smell the coffee. Nature does NOT make this MIXTURE/COMPOSITE that many malicious misleading alchemists call "one matter" under "philosophical" pretexts.
    Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra
    Chemistry only looks at the vehicle; the form. Totally misses the passenger.
    You can repeat this again and again for years, and it will still go over most people's heads

But I must admit, there's some beauty in that... nature's own version of "poetic justice"...
    JDP -
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    You can repeat this again and again for years, and it will still go over most people's heads

But I must admit, there's some beauty in that... nature's own version of "poetic justice"...
    Gee, maybe, just maybe, because... IT'S A TOTALLY UNPROVEN SPECULATION.
    Seth-Ra -
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro

For those who have the music in their hearts, they must sing and play the song. It is not theirs to decide how or if others hear it or receive it; it is theirs simply to play it and sing it as they are moved to do so.

~Seth-Ra