Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

EM; Wrongfully Arrested.

Rate this Entry
And pepper sparyed!

Bastards!

One of my best mates from tazzy (61) got pulled up for drink driving while just trying to move his car from the front of the pub the the back carpark.

I got out the car. They asked who i was and i tried to walk away and wouldnt say who i was and they grabbed me and dragged me into a paddywagon and peppersprayed me on the way in.

I wasnt being rude to anyone and i wasnt rude to them. I was minding my own business. However; they did give me a pie in the cells.

Absolute gentlemen.

Submit "EM; Wrongfully Arrested." to Digg Submit "EM; Wrongfully Arrested." to del.icio.us Submit "EM; Wrongfully Arrested." to StumbleUpon Submit "EM; Wrongfully Arrested." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

JDP -
    A-holes, they deserve a "Spiritus Mundi" bomb. If only it actually existed!!!

PS: did they give you a vegemite sandwich in jail? And then did you say to them "I come from the Land Down Under!"?
    elixirmixer -
    My eyes are still burning.
    Seth-Ra -
    Not sure how it is over there, but here you cooperate. Answer the questions, be polite, or expect an ass beating or worse. Fairly simple.
    I've had multiple encounters with law enforcement, never had a problem, always given a warning and let go.

Perhaps next time the memory of your eyes burning will prompt you to follow directions and answer questions when prompted.

Life lessons at work.
    Schmuldvich -
    Did you get charged with anything?
    elixirmixer -
    Yes EM was totally in the right; problem is, no on gives a shit. Ill still get done with:

"Disorderly behaviour" and "Refuse Details".
    black -
    Young Soul says = I was totally in the right.

Old Soul says = These are not the Drunken Droids we are looking for !
    elixirmixer -
    Yes after once again being kicked out of the pub last night (by my own mining partner who is the bouncer) ive come to realise that a life of running around like a hooligan is not for me. Im returning to my Chi Gung training in order to stabilize and find some peace of mind.

No more intoxicating beverages. None.

Hopefully this time is sincere. Pray for me.
    black -
    I do.
    JDP -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    Yes after once again being kicked out of the pub last night (by my own mining partner who is the bouncer) ive come to realise that a life of running around like a hooligan is not for me. Im returning to my Chi Gung training in order to stabilize and find some peace of mind.

LOL! What kind of a "partner" does that? If he was really your friend, he would have offered you another "Fostas, Australian fuh beeeeah!"
    elixirmixer -
    @ Black: Yes Im aware.. and very grateful.

@ JDP: I know right! however, no one in Australia drinks Fosters; thats the shit we push over-sea's.

I think i may have had 1 can in my whole life, i would have witnessed maybe 3 others being drunk. seriously. aussies won't touch it lol.

He kicked me out because i dis-obeyed his orders to stop drinking and started drinking sneaky beers in the corner and got busted! LOL!

I'll have to take a break though. Starting to be known for my regular appearances at the local Tavern. Not a good look but hasnt seemed to shy people away from me, they all know im friendly and a hard working opal miner so my standing in Coober hasnt been too tarnished despite the pepperspraying/pub evacuations last week.

Anyway, I have to finish my beer, pool comp is about to start... CHEERS!
    JDP -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    @ JDP: I know right! however, no one in Australia drinks Fosters; thats the shit we push over-sea's.

I think i may have had 1 can in my whole life, i would have witnessed maybe 3 others being drunk. seriously. aussies won't touch it lol.
    Strange, because outside of Australia it seems to be the only Australian beer that pretty much anyone knows about. During the 80s and 90s this beer was heavily promoted as THE Australian beer, starting with those commercials with Paul Hogan ("Crocodile Dundee"), and, if I remember correctly, cans of Fosters were even used in Men at Work's "Down Under" music video, the scene where the guy gives the singer a vegemite sandwich and they start splashing and drinking beer.
    elixirmixer -
    Yes; it is well known that Fosters is our iconic exported beer. However, most pubs dont even stock it because its such a poor seller. We would only ever really drink it as a novelty.

You would never find it on tap anywhere in SA. maybe a huge pub in Sydney or something but never never in any South Aussie pub.

Go Dundie!
    Schmuldvich -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer 3 days ago
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer 2 days ago
    Anyway, I have to finish my beer, pool comp is about to start... CHEERS!
    Wat.
    Aham -
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich
    Wat.
    Beer is ummm....errr... like water... same same
    tAlchemist -
    Last year, I was arrested for a crime I didn't do (I was wearing black pants, which the person they were looking for was wearing....retarded) and beaten up in the holding cell. I told every cop that was in the room what had happened (when I was getting printed) and not a single one cared.

He beat me up, for no reason just so you know.

Some people are just desensitized and don't realize what they're doing. Ice does melt, eventually, and the day will come where pricks will feel overwhelmed by the guilt of their actions.

Hate the sin, not the sinner.

But yeah, just wanna let you know you ain't the only one having problem with cops.
    Awani -
    Fuck the police. Kill them all.

If we want to spred compassion then totalt destruction of all human beings - in uniform - is the only path.