Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

EM; and the complexities of opal mining.

Rate this Entry
So it turns out the Mr. Black, way back when I first got out here, was totally right. These mining towns have a funny way. Very friendly people. VERY. However... sometimes not in a good way.

Everyone wants to go mining with ElixirMixer. Im a "young bloke" (pffft, not really feeling it) and everyone knows that im a digging machine. This has attracted people to want to offer me 'partnerships'.

Some I have accepted, but so far, no good. Opal does something funny to people. Beings and the best, and the worst, in everyone.

Im getting Senior Orthodox Bishops, lying, and stealing opal. Im getting good life long friends, drop partnerships the second they pick up a rock worth more than $100, just so they can keep it to themselves. Ive got Jewellers getting jealous and spreading rumors about me selling my opals at the pub.

Very childish behaviour indeed. I have no choice now, but to start going back out on my own.

Ill get some photos happen for you folks eventually.

Regards.

Submit "EM; and the complexities of opal mining." to Digg Submit "EM; and the complexities of opal mining." to del.icio.us Submit "EM; and the complexities of opal mining." to StumbleUpon Submit "EM; and the complexities of opal mining." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments