Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

EM; lawyer by day, criminal by night.

Rate this Entry
So I represented myself in court yesterday, relating with the charges of disorderly behaviour and refusing details.

It went rather well, when I asked his worship to subpoena the video footage from the bar; the prosecution lady's face looked pretty nervous.

I have a witness who is signing a statulatory declaration to confirm that i did not kick the police officer as he is claiming that I did. They also claimed that I was yelling at the police and was acting like a psyco which is also a blatant lie.

So I walked out of court feeling pretty chuffed with the whole thing.

Had a beer... or 10 I can't remember; anyway Im at my opal mining partners place, which is the back of the pub (last night, and that carpark is exactly where i got arrested).

My opal mining partner is a huge manipulator. He's a bishop in his church and ooenly admitted that he "manipulates people into making the best decisions for themselves" which is the political way of saying that hes a deceptive lying prick who always wants to get things his own way...

anyway... he accused me last night of wndangering the lives of some staff members by taking them into dangerous mining territory. I wasnt happy at all with his bullshit allegations; namely, because he wasnt there, and HAD he been there, he would have known that I in fact didnt take them into ANY caves at all, which was what he was accusing me of. I told him to take back his statement (there were people around) and he asked me to leave. I politely told him to get fucked. He dragged me out a couple of times and I kept coming back in saying that you cant just accuse me of endangering the lives of fathers and husbands and then not take any responsibility for your shit talking and then kick me out.

He called the police. We have a word for people like that in Australia. Dog. "That's a dog act!" is a common phrase used to describe someone who tries to get their own mates arrested.

Luckily the police wernt interested in hearing about our opal lovers tiff and I walked home a free man.

Another day, another dogga.

Submit "EM; lawyer by day, criminal by night." to Digg Submit "EM; lawyer by day, criminal by night." to del.icio.us Submit "EM; lawyer by day, criminal by night." to StumbleUpon Submit "EM; lawyer by day, criminal by night." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

tAlchemist -
    Bro I hope you are able to use the footage and successfully prove it in court.

I hope you get compensation for what happened.

Try not to take much personal. If it's not you, it's him, her or anyone there at the wrong time, these things happen. Continue to be, and enjoy what you can while you can.
    elixirmixer -
    Right on brother!

I'm in a good state of mind at the moment. Not letting it get to me. I lost a few mates last night but it just shows how genuine they are.... Ive got better friends in town anyway.

All things seem to align and happen the way they should. I was getting sick of mining with the bloke anyway and now ive got a very good reason to pull out.

Unfortunatly the pub did not have any cameras out the back where the incident happened so now I might subpoena the police offices dash-cam instead.

The cops have made quite a few blantant lies in their statement, so it should be pretty easy to break through this considering all I have to do is have one witness say "He didnt kick anyone" and then their whole story is out the door.

Wish me luck!
    Awani -
    Stay away from alcohol.

elixirmixer -
    Good Idea
    elixirmixer -
    I did recieve support from my friends in the town. We have all collectively boycotted the pub due to this blokes dog acts. No one in Australia likes a cop dog. Its one thing to call the police when your in danger ect. its a whole different matter to call them on your friends.

The man in question was running for cousellor in the local politics, however he just lost himself a lot of votes.
    Awani -
    Reading your tales you are really enforcing the stereotype of the drunk crazy Aussie outback... not that you are one... but that Australia is actually full of those people. LOL.

elixirmixer -
    It can often be the drunk crazy Aussie outback.

A few weeks ago I broke up a fight between two Aboriginal women. They were fighting out the front of the pub. Semi-serious, they were both bleeding from the mouth and trying to rip each others hair out. The father of one of the ladies was standing there. I said "Get your daughter out of here man, the cops are coming" He said "You try and get her out of here!" caz he was scared. Not hard to see why. The woman heard me and came up and punched me in the face. I just walked back inside. Coober is a pretty crazy place, especially back in the 70's, 80's when there was a lot of opal around. A lo of vigilante justice was being served. We have 2.8 Million Corwell holes that have been drilled and its very very easy to hide bodies out here.
    JDP -
    You need this guy to put some order back into that place.

elixirmixer -
    Thats what they've got me for mate
    elixirmixer -
    Lol he is an absolute legend though.