Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Dragon's Tail

Hiding out in the Dragon's lair

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone,

I've gotten a few messages so I thought I would post an update. I've had to divert my time toward a new kind of alchemy, which is being tied into a fictional story. I'm also building my little cottage out in the woods, and that's eating up every minute of my days-off from a day-job I took.

I'll definitely be back to lab work at some point, but my energy is focused on other matters at the moment. Not sure how long the house will take, but November will definitely still be full as I create a first draft of my newest story idea. I'm doing a lot of outreach work for other authors this month also. So...yep, pretty bound up with everything at the moment.

Don't worry though. Soon as I'm settled in the woods, I'll be able to cook up my little concoctions to my hearts content. Just have to get there, and this bloody rain isn't helping at the moment. The clock is ticking on my funds, so I need to fully invest my time and energy where it's needed most. After that, living humbly with a part-time job should be sufficient to cover all of my needs, but it's a long battle that must be fought anew every day.

At the very least, I'll be doing another plant experiment with this stuff I've begun calling the white alum, this time extracting it from red cedar if possible, just to test the ubiquity of the idea. I promise that when I become again active on the forums, I'll bring lots of pics and specifics about that process.

Wishing you all the best, it might be next year before I'm actively posting again.

,DT

Submit "Hiding out in the Dragon's lair" to Digg Submit "Hiding out in the Dragon's lair" to del.icio.us Submit "Hiding out in the Dragon's lair" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hiding out in the Dragon's lair" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

elixirmixer -
    Put me in the story and call my character Jett-Man.

It will boost sales
    JDP -
    You are lucky that you can work on such an isolated location, with apparently no nosy neighbors anywhere nearby. If I lived in such a location, I probably would already have finished "cracking" alchemy for good, not to say anything of the many "chymical" transmutation processes that I am testing and those that I am planning on eventually testing. I could make all the noise, smoke, fumes & flames I wanted, all day long! There would be nothing to slow me down!
    Schmuldvich -
    Happy to hear from you, DT!