Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

Em's SUCCESS!!!

Rate this Entry
SUCCESS!!!! Mother fuckin fuckinFUCKERS!!

E.... to the mother fucking M has successfully volatized some potassium!!!

ALLLLLLLL riiiiiiiiighttttt..........

Pics posted tomorrow or next day.

Still need to work out how to dry them off but im sure it wont be too hard. Im only on the 3rd or 4th circulation but ive finally got a positive pH reading and my vodka has gone to milk.

Feeling pretty good right now. Don't mess with it!

Celebration beers anyone!?

Submit "Em's SUCCESS!!!" to Digg Submit "Em's SUCCESS!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Em's SUCCESS!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Em's SUCCESS!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

elixirmixer -
    Many thanks to go out tonight.

Number 1: Salazius.. whilst I didnt use any of the methods described in your collection of writings, it was still noce reading and helped me to stay focused.

Number 2: Solomon Levi, I believe I found an old pheonix post of yours that did assist me by reminding me of the Mercury factor.

Number 3: Myself. Ive spent 13 years and about 20 grand trying to get to this point. There were many times when the urge to give up was crushing me; however, I persisted.

Number 4 which is really number 1: Jesus. He knew I needed it this time and He's come through at the last minute, again, as usual.

Number 5: Awani. Self explanatory.

The list goes on. I stand upon the shoulder of giants... and I can see my house from here....

Very happy right now. Very.

Love to all reading. Mwah!
    elixirmixer -
    OhOhOh how could I forget!

Special mention to Kiorionis; who, making a comment on another topic/experiment, was the true inspirational mentor that I owe my success to.

Your words won the day.

Thanks friend
    Aham -
    Congratulations E to the effing M. Glad you have C een it 2

Can't wait for pics.
    elixirmixer -
    Thank you Aham. Your always such a refreshing word of support.

Seraphim -
    Glad you are so happy . I look forward to your photos. I like beers, Cheers!
    Kiorionis -
    Congrats!
    Schmuldvich -
    Stoked to see you happy!

What are you able to do with volatilized potassium?

(P.S. I attempted to reply to your PM days ago but your inbox was full)
    elixirmixer -
    Ive cleaned out the inbox.

Well apparently its suppose to dissolve gold leaf, treats various forms of cancer and was highly esteemed by Paracelcus and his followers.

Im having trouble getting them out of solution They seem to readyily evaporate with water even at low temperatures, however, the dried crystals that have formed around the boiler flask seem to resist some pretty high temperatures. some 200 degrees.

perhaps I have two different things. I am going to repeat the entire experiment later this week and see if my results are the same. Ill also be experimenting with some of the other methods. Im doing it 'quickly' however better results are likely to be possible for longer processes.
    Schmuldvich -
    Potassium does not dissolve gold, nor is potassium the Tartar that Paracelsus was writing about...

Be wary about the "gold leaf" you buy. Much of the leaf sold online is an absolute sham and will dissolve in nearly any solution.
    Awani -
    Paracelsus did get kidnapped by the Tartars... perhaps it was the people he wrote about? LOL.

elixirmixer -
    Everyone needs a good kidnapping once and a while. Taught me a lot HA!