Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

EM; Damned if you Smoke, Damned if you don't.

Rate this Entry
Smoking and drinking gives me a headache.

Not smoking and drinking gives me more of a headache.

My gorgeous wife is cleaning up the lab for me.

Volatized Salts of Tartar is up next.

Liver of Sulfur was a fail.

There is some unwritten law of the universe that states "If you're going to quit smoking, you're going to have a very bad day.

Today is one of those days.

The urge to kill is greatly heightened.

I had my love-heart opal cut. Pictures will be presented along with the Salts of Tartar.

An investment opportunity exists fo any business savvy men to buy into my company Australian Alchemy.

Not that I expect any of you to get involved, just letting you's know. We will be releasing some products shortly. If anyone is great at making websites and would like to get involved; please let me know.

If your great with websites and you dont want to get involved, then you're a prick.

I still love you though.

My 3 month ban from the pub has proved to be a blessing.

Saved enough cash from not being a rePUBlican that I was able to buy a generatir and jackhammer pick to improve the rate of opal mining.

I better get out the camera now and give you guys the eye candy Ive been promising.

Ciao for now. EM.

Submit "EM; Damned if you Smoke, Damned if you don't." to Digg Submit "EM; Damned if you Smoke, Damned if you don't." to del.icio.us Submit "EM; Damned if you Smoke, Damned if you don't." to StumbleUpon Submit "EM; Damned if you Smoke, Damned if you don't." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awani -
    It only takes three days for the body to stop craving. All you need is to last three days. Any craving after that is 100 % ONLY the mind.

elixirmixer -
    I agree with that. My battle strategy is to just not leave my house or open my door for anyone for a week straight.

My friend is leaving Coober soon and its almost inevitable that im going to be going to a big party so Im thinking that ill wait till after that and then go into lockdown.