Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Euphrasia

Note to self: try not to wander astray

Rate this Entry
It's been tough to stay positive. To not feel just totally defeated. I had written a long post here about everything but decided to delete it.

All I will say is, in case any of you happen to be wondering why there are so few women (insert profession here) throughout history, it's because of oppression in various forms: stigma attached to a professional woman, books not being published or purchased, men taking the work and putting their own name on it. And it hasn't stopped. I am literally dealing with the last issue right the f*ck now with my boss.

That being said, I am young and in good health, so I'm grateful for that.

I am also grateful to have this forum to fully help grow my perspective.
And for having the ability to see the bigger picture on life and know that I'm on the right track.

Just gotta keep moving forward.

Submit "Note to self: try not to wander astray" to Digg Submit "Note to self: try not to wander astray" to del.icio.us Submit "Note to self: try not to wander astray" to StumbleUpon Submit "Note to self: try not to wander astray" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Seth-Ra -
    Always move forward. Always fight the good fight.
    Most things come down to a battle of Will; never give up, never surrender, never submit, yield, or admit defeat. Cultivate and harness that inner Will, and the world will have to move around you.
    Euphrasia -
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra
    Always move forward. Always fight the good fight.
    Most things come down to a battle of Will; never give up, never surrender, never submit, yield, or admit defeat. Cultivate and harness that inner Will, and the world will have to move around you.
    Yess thank you for those words.