Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Amon

The Beginning

Rate this Entry
I am in deep spiritual trouble. It has been months, possibly even years of suffering and yet i still fail to stand on my feet. No matter how much i think of it, it dazzles me how much of an obstacle one's own mind can be, in comparison to any physical blockade. It's about time now i pull myself together. Hopefully this blog will prove useful in my own development.

Now then, how does one begin to resolve troubles of such nature? I believe the answer is by asking questions. The right questions. How does one tell if a question is right? If your limited reasoning skills allow you to predict the extend by which the question improves things. Meaning, you can't truly know until you ask. What do i want? What is stopping me from getting to my goal? What can i do to remedy my situation?

I believe applying the alchemical practice of solution, purification and reunion will prove fruitful, if the purification be done properly. Therefore, i will begin with the solution. Delving back into my past, from the earliest memory until now.

Submit "The Beginning" to Digg Submit "The Beginning" to del.icio.us Submit "The Beginning" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Beginning" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

elixirmixer -
    Let us know how it goes mate. If you find a cure to a stubborn mind then put it in a bottle and send to this way. Good luck friend.
    Loki Morningstar -
    "How does on begin to resolve troubles of such nature?"
    I feel I am on a similar journey and can identify with your predicament. I think you answer your own question very well, and based on your more recent blog entry you are going the right way, just keep swimming.