Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

EM Faces Court, again.

Rate this Entry
So today I must plead my innocents after being rudely accused of kicking police officers (which I did not!)

On the contrary, I was grabbed, handcuffed, placed inside a paddy wagon and THEN capsicum sprayed.

I have a Statutory Declaration signed by a witness testifying to the fact that I did not kick anybody. And I am serving a Form 34B Subpoena on prosecution today demanding that the police provide their Body Worn Camera footage in order to acquit myself of these false allegations.

I am a lovely guy to be friends with if you treat my family with respect, but im a cunt of a bloke to get in a verbal argument with because my tounge is a two edged sword.

These "officers" (they don't deserve the title) didn't know who they were messing with when they injected capsicum essential oils straight into my eye from point blank range, for no reason.

However, today is the day that they learn, THE HARD WAY

Submit "EM Faces Court, again." to Digg Submit "EM Faces Court, again." to del.icio.us Submit "EM Faces Court, again." to StumbleUpon Submit "EM Faces Court, again." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

elixirmixer -
    Court is going well i think. Im writing to prosecution to give them my side of the events which, accordinf to the judge and to the prosecution lawyers, may result in the police deopping the charges.
    Awani -
    You should vlog your life mate! Get that sweet ad-revenue...

tAlchemist -
    My charges were dropped recently as well. Then boom. Lawyer started ignoring me, I requested from her the holding cell footage dozens of times, says she had requested it, but now she ignores me when the charges are dropped. Guess she isn't ''needed'' anymore.

I'm considering filing a lawsuit.

Good luck on your case, and **** the police... yeah.. no lovely dovey talchemist today
    elixirmixer -
    hahaha. Im Doing volentary community service today to work off some old drink driving fines. They pay me $200 a day off my fines to do fuck all whoch is pretty sweet. And they provde lunch. Might start the vloging today. Start from the bottom (community service) and work my way up.