Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

Good Morning All!

Rate this Entry
This is ElixirMixer, reporting live from the hot hot Australian Desert.

Its currently 3:29am, the moon is shining and the neighbours are pumping nightclub music over my fence, and have been doing such, since 10:30pm.

I'm fucking thrilled.

This is a necessary vent blog, to attempt in trying to prevent some serious vigilante justice tonight! I called the police.

....at 11:30pm... then again at 12:30... then again at 2:45.. then again at 2:55.... Then I called them and just went off at 3:00. Then after they hung up on me I called them again and just left the phone next to the fence for them to cop an ear-full of what I've been listening to all night.

Then I called them again at 3:25. You can tell that the local law enforcement is a huge fan of me eve rsince cruely pepper spraying me and me not just bending straight over for them.

I'm pulling out another Subpoena for those fuckers as we speak.

I can see what you mean about the Vlogging. Never a dull moment is there. I tell you what I envy the really boring nerd types right now.

Submit "Good Morning All!" to Digg Submit "Good Morning All!" to del.icio.us Submit "Good Morning All!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Good Morning All!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments