Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

EM; gets BUFF

Rate this Entry
So it seems that ive FINALLY quit smoking, and drinking, for good. Ive been exercising regularly in preparation for this new job.

I just did an epic 25 push-ups. I know thats not much, but im very proud because two weeks ago i was struggling at 10.

I think today is a great time to get back into the chi kung training and start re-vamping up the chi levels. Ive got some great asian herbs and special black goji berries which are suppose to be great for rebuilding the jing.

Im aiming to load up a lot of energy now and see if; after filling up the microcosm, I can successfully and volentarily leave the body via OBE.

The dope should be out of my system by now and I am feeling more 'happy' endorphins running around than I have in a long time.

...next stop... Super-Powers....

Submit "EM; gets BUFF" to Digg Submit "EM; gets BUFF" to del.icio.us Submit "EM; gets BUFF" to StumbleUpon Submit "EM; gets BUFF" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

tAlchemist -
    nice, currently im addicted to Mary Jane's carbon monoxide, and am putting an effort to set her down and forget about her for a while.
    elixirmixer -
    Life is so much more vivid without her man. And after a while, with a little healthy eating and exercise, you mood levels go up, stress goes down, energy goes up and life just gets all-round better.

"How will we ever learn to spread our wings, when we're holding onto crutches." - I just made that up, its going in the quote book.
    Awani -
    "If you ain't got a job and you ain't smokin' weed I don't know what the fuck you are doing with your life." - Katt Williams

Since you have a job sounds like a good plan to get fit. Cannabis is a very good healing plant, the problem is that people use it the wrong way. For instace you take antibiotics when you have an infection, you don't take small hits every day for ten years.

If a person 2 or 3 times a year sits down and eats 8 grams of Hashish then you are going to have a healing/shamanic experience, but smoking small chunks every day is just a waste of good weed.

Get out of the haze.

Andro -
    Smoking cannabis, especially serially, also blocks lucid dreaming and OBE. I agree with Awani. Very good as medicine, when needed. CBD oil is also good (contains no THC, so it can be obtained legally in a lot of places, so I've heard...)
    elixirmixer -
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    Smoking cannabis, especially serially, also blocks lucid dreaming and OBE. I agree with Awani. Very good as medicine, when needed. CBD oil is also good (contains no THC, so it can be obtained legally in a lot of places, so I've heard...)
    Your advice on this matter, about a year and a half ago, was the reason I am now free of serially smoking cannabis.

It took a year and a half, but tonight, i spent time with my friends who smoke, and didnt smoke any herb. First time ever.

Thank you.

When you want something bad enough (in my case, OBE) you'll do what you have to do.

Stay Strong.